Day 2 of the Exams

Time: 5:55am
Peak of dawn.

Midoryia woke up to the smell of morning dew. He had fallen asleep after eating and planning things for Day 2.  He got out of his blood tent and stretched, reabsorbing the tent. Today he has to kill 5 people and secure the weapon. Day 3 he plans to kill Bakugo. He didn't sleep too comfortably considering how cramped he was but it was good enough. Midoryia drank some of his water and folded the blanket tight enough to be left in the same tree.
"This area seems very untouched. It's good for the camp. I should mark this spot somehow so I can leave the blanket here. Hmm, I know. I'll cut the tree with a blood knife." Midoryia thought to himself as he made a blood knife come out of his hand. He jumped down from the tree and marked an X with the knife. This would let him know this is where he left off. He then examined the area. The area was further into the forest very far from any buildings. He left a bunch of marking that would let him remember where he left his blanket.

Midoryia then reabsorbed his blood and then ventured to the city. He has to kill 5 people total. Midoryia heard rummaging going on in what looked like an abandoned store. He hid in the alley way and waited for someone to walk out. When someone did walk out it was quite obvious what they were, a civilian. How he knew? They wore a shirt that said civilian. Besides the civilian was a class mate hero, Kaminari. "Alright target 1. That was easier than I thought. So I have to kill this civilian while they're next to Kaminari. Easy" Midoryia chuckled to himself as he made a blood whip. If he made a blood gun it could actually kill someone and he didn't want to accidentally get caught despite not minding killing the person in actuality.

He grabbed the civilian shocking Kaminari. Kaminari didn't have enough time to react when the person was "killed". "Crap I failed my mission" Kaminari sighed backing away from the body. Midoryia let go of the body and reabsorbed his blood whip. "No fair! Of course it was you Midoryia" Kaminari spat as Midoryia came out of the darkness. "Killing you won't affect my grade so I'm leaving you alone" Midoryia spat activating one for all and jumping off. Kaminari still had other missions to do so he ran off, not bothering to take down Midoryia as it wouldn't affect his grade either.

"Alright 1 out of 5 people done" Midoryia thought to himself as he zipped in the air. Bakugo was still hidden. He was hidden in a very good spot as well, it would take a while for Midoryia to find him if he tried. Though Midoryia isn't worried about that yet.

"Hmm where would the heros side be?" Midoryia thought to himself as he looked around. Then he found something that made him very stupid. A literal sign that said hero's side. Midoryia sighed and zipped over there.

There he found a bunch of civilians and an actual "town" the villains side was destroyed on purpose. The "civilians" were all teachers and some clones of Ectoplasm. The clones of Ectoplasm count as civilians as well. Midoryia put on a friendly expression and began to walk through the city. He was actually scouting people to kill so he could get information.

He found someone walking into an alleyway and followed them in there. He then grabbed them with a blood whip, it was sniper the pro hero. "I want answers. Where can I find the hero base?" Midoryia asked. "I'm not telling you anything!" The pro hero hissed. They had to play it out as real.

Midoryia's normal gaze turned into one that could kill with looks alone. It was so frightening that it had the pro hero actually shaking. "You will tell me where I can find the hero base" Midoryia spat. "T-the center of the city...." Sniper said. "God for a  hero student playing villain he knows how to and way to well for anyone's good sake. That was legitimately frightening" the pro hero thought to himself. "Thank you. Now good bye" Midoryia chuckled "killing" the pro hero. If your wondering how he kills them he basically strikes a point that would be vital if hit hard enough. The pro hero then pretended to be dead and Midoryia reabsorbed his blood whip and walked off.

"Center of the city huh? That should be easy to find. I need to kill 3 more people then I'll go get the weapon" Midoryia thought to himself as he walked out of the alleyway. "You! Stop right there!" Iida screamed. "Iida?" Midoryia asked turning around. "That's igenium to you! You killed a civilian, I will put your evil doing to an end!" Iida shouted. His mission was to capture anyone that killed a civilian.

"You sure?" Midoryia chuckled. "I will capture you whether you like it or not cause that's what a hero does!" Iida yelled runn up to Midoryia at a very high speed. Though, Midoryia was much faster. Midoryia activated one for all and jumped as Iida ran. Iida ran past where he was standing and Midoryia landed a kick on his back throwing him forward. Iida turned around instinctively and tried to grab Midoryia but Midoryia was too fast. Midoryia landed and hit a pressure point on Iida's neck knocking him out.

"That wasn't a vital hit theirfor Iida is still in the exam. Too bad this isn't effecting my grade" Midoryia sighed running off.

Midoryia wants everyone to pass so that when they go to America his reveal ends up even better.

Midoryia continued down the street, he has 3 more people to kill. "I can kill 2 people of the streets and then that 1 person guarding the weapon. After that all I gotta do is find Bakugo and I passed!" Midoryia thought to himself as he scanned the street for potential victims. As he was walking he just so happened to see Bakugo. Bakugo didn't see him yet so Midoryia ducked into an alleyway. "If I take down Bakugo right now chances of me killing 2 more people midst fight is possible. Hmmmm, how do I take him down." Midoryia thought to himself in the alley way.

"You didn't think I didn't see you right?! DEKU" Bakugo spat as he released a large explosion into the alleyway. Midoryia jumped up activating one for all in the process and tried to grab Bakugo with a whip but Bakugo dodged. "That cheap trick won't work on me again" Bakugo's scowled as he exploded towards Midoryia. Midoryia shot out an air bullet towards a pressure point that could leave Bakugo winded. It hit him and Bakugo fell to the ground. Bakugo gasped for air, Midoryia took the opportunity to grab Bakugo with a whip. "Dang you DEKU!" Bakugo spat as he regrouped his breath back.

"I guess it's time I win this exam, Kachaan" Midoryia laughed. "No! Not on my watch" Bakugo spat making a big explosion that blinded Midoryia for a second. Midoryia accidentally loosened his grip and Bakugo got out. Bakugo grabbed Midoryia and exploded him, Midoryia put up a blood wall separating him from Bakugo. Bakugo jumped off and tried to explode Midoryia from the side but Midoryia already disappeared.

Midoryia had jumped into the air at a very fast speed, faster than the blink of an eye. Midoryia absorbed his blood shield and made a blood knife. He threw it at another pressure point on Bakugo and he ended up falling really hard to the ground. Bakugo yelped in pain  and Midoryia took the opportunity to wrap very strong whips around Bakugo. Bakugo was now stuck. The civilians in the area ran away due to the commotion. Midoryia landed and sighed. Now he had to kill Bakugo. "Dang it you Deku!" Bakugo spat as he struggled to get out. The blood whips Midoryia made were made out of Bakugo's blood so Bakugo couldn't even move.

"Bye bye Kachaan" Midoryia chuckled striking a vital point gently to not actually kill him. Midoryia them released Bakugo from the whips. Bakugo gave Midoryia a mad glare,now that Bakugo was out of the exam he couldn't injure Midoryia. Midoryia was wearing a wide grin as he jumped off and away. "That went smoothly. Now I just have to kill 3 civilians and get that weapon" Midoryia thought to himself.

It was around 10:30am.

"I'll have to finish my missions today, if I stall too long then I can accidentally fail. The exam ends tomorrow at 10:30am just like we started. I have around 24 hours until then. I can steal the weapon at night and kill the 3 people right now" Midoryia thought to himself as he went into a crowded street.

He scouted out 3 perfect victims passing by a wide alleyway, talking. He shoved all 3 of them in and caught them with a blood whip. "Aaa please let us go!" The civilian cried. "No thanks" Midoryia chuckled not wasting time and striking vital points swiftly. He did it. Now he had 1 mission left.

Secure the weapon.