Lie detector+house arrest

.......

"So your telling me young Midoryia remembers everything?" Nezu asked as he sipped on coffee. "That's what he's telling me" Aziawa replied. "Does he show any..... Violet behaviors? Like any red flags that might indicate he plans to turn on us?" Nezu asked. "No, if anything he seems really determined to become a hero" Aziawa replied. "I know someone with a lie detector quirk. I'll have him come in tomorrow to question Midoryia Infront of you. Their for we will know Midoryia's true intentions. I have a feeling Midoryia is telling us the truth anyways, after all. If he really wanted to turn on us he would've killed someone already.

You remember how he was, there would be a new case of a dead person everyday" Nezu said. "But what if he's playing on the down low? Like an act?" Aziawa asked. "I have confidence that he isn't. You should trust your students some more, Aziawa. Look young Midoryia shows clear signs of regret, remember how he wasn't able to sleep? It was guilt eating at him. Trust me, Midoryia will become a hero" Nezu said. "I trust you and Midoryia, Nezu. I'm just worried" Aziawa sighed. "To calm those worries down I'll have the lie detector come in tomorrow. Be prepared, he's quite intimidating" Nezu said.

"Okay then sir. I'll see you later" Aziawa said getting up.

Midoryia was in his bed just relaxing. "Hmm. I feel like currently there isn't enough confidence with everyone. Their guards are up. I can't go on my mission tonight and chances are they're going to bring in someone with a lie detection quirk. All lie detection quirks have 1 fatal flaw. If the person is a good enough liar it doesn't detect the lie. Luckily I trained myself enough to be such a good liar that I lied Infront of  Aziawa and Nezu and still didn't get found out. Even Nezu with his intelligence couldn't detect my lies. I'll just have to get away with this somehow. If anything goes wrong I fight and run away" Midoryia thought to himself  as he began to doze off into a deep sleep.

The next morning Midoryia was woken up by a loud knocking at his door. He was suspended from school so he didn't feel like waking up early. Midoryia sluggishly got up and opened the door, his eyes still closing as he scratched his head. He was ready to go back to sleep if anything. Aziawa was at the door. "Hello Midoryia. Today we're just going to take you for some more questioning. We haven't told the class you remembered anything yet alright. I have a feeling nothing is wrong with you and that you'll be a great hero but for reassurance please come with me" Aziawa said.

Midoryia stretched as he yawned. "Fine fine. Give me a minute" Midoryia said closing his door. He took a shower and got dressed. It was a cold shower so he was fairly woken up. He walked downstairs where no one was found except for Aziawa, Nezu, and some man. The rest of the class was with Present mic getting a literacy lesson.

"Hello Izuku Midoryia. I am Haru lumi. I'll just be doing some questioning alright" the man with snow white hair and piercingly cold blue eyes said. He was being hella passive aggressive, it was clear he didn't want to be there nor did he trust the boy. "Alright then" Midoryia smiled. He sat down across from the lie detector man. "Alright I'll start off with 2 simple questions.

What is your name?" He asked.
"Izuku Midoryia".
"Now tell me a lie"
"My quirk isn't blood control"
Midoryia complied.

"Okay now we can move on to the more serious questions. Midoryia, what are your intentions being at UA?" The man asked. Midoryia put on his impeccable act. "I want to be a hero that saves everyone. I know I messed up in my past and not everyone has confidence in me but watch. I'll be the number 1 despite what happened" Midoryia said.

He lied so cleanly that it was frightening. "It's true." The man said. Nezu and Aziawa sighed in relief. "Alright time for another question. What do you remember about being Kyōki?" The man asked. "Well. When I first got knocked out I didn't remember anything. A couple days after being at UA I started to get flash backs of random incidents.
..