UA

....

"Oi,you with the blue hair!" A voice shouted. Midoryia turned around shocked he recognized the voice. When he turned around however the spiky blond known as Bakugo wasn't speaking to him. He was yelling at another kid for some random reason. Midoryia sighed and continued his walk inside. Seeing Bakugo made his blood boil he wanted to kill him. But he knew he couldn't do that quite yet.

Time skip to the exam we all know what present mic said

Midoryia scattered around using his blood to take down the robots. He'd reabsorb his blood after use so he'd not die. He was racking up points like it was nothing.

Bakugo too, was racking up points it was a neck and neck match between the 2.

"Hey doesn't that quirk seem familiar I can't put my finger on it" a raven haired man said. He had short naturally black hair. His eyes were also red, and appeared to be dry. "Eh quirks now and days will look close to one another. According to the system that's Aoi Aka. his quirk is fluid manipulation. He's probably just manipulating his own blood since it's a liquid" all might replied. "Your probably right" the raven haired man replied.

After the exams Midoryia had gotten second place. Right after Bakugo being first. Midoryia went back to the cabin satisfied at what he did. "How do you think you did?" Dabi asked as Midoryia walked into the bathroom. "I destroyed a bunch of those robots so I'd like to say I did relatively well" Midoryia replied as he shut the door. He was going to wash the hair dye out.

They put in a fake location for them to receive the mail, can't have people knowing where they live. They put it in a totally abandoned house they know of. Residents don't know it's abandoned and no one lives inside so its a good back up.

They'd have to wait 2 weeks for the results. In the mean time Midoryia redyed his hair Dark red. He finished and walked out of the shower to his room to get dressed. Dabi was vacantly using his phone. When Midoryia finished he sat down on the couch and also began to use his phone. "Your eventually gonna get tired if the dying and redying your hair" Dabi said not looking up from his phone. "Well that sucks cause I can't do anything about it" Midoryia chuckled. "I'm bored" Dabi sputtered. "Same. You up for a killing spree?" Midoryia asked.

"Hell yeah!" Dabi said springing up. Midoryia also got up. During the whole time of killing Midoryia picked up on how to use weapons and not just rely on his quirk. He also learned some basic self defense and fighting skills. Though, his quirk is very powerful if anyone with a quirk cancelling quirk cancelled his quirk he'd be done.

Midoryia got into his villain outfit which was a nice suit and so did Dabi.

They then went into the city alleyways. It turns out a lot of people hang out in their during the day time as well as night time.

Midoryia found the perfect target. Dabi and Midoryia prepared to kill the person that was just about to walk past the alleyway. Midoryia would drag him inside and Dabi would burn him to a crisp.

That's exactly what happened. There were agonizing screams of pain. It only made Midoryia laugh. The 2 of them then ran away leaving the body. Of course they left the word Kyōki besides it too.

They did this a bunch of times killing anyone, it didn't matter who thru killed as long as they were killing they were fine...

When they were finally done they returned back to the cabin and relaxed.

Time skip-
2 weeks later.

"Alright today's the day we find out if you got accepted or not" Dabi said while getting his disguise. "Yeah. I'm not too worried" Midoryia smirked.