Trouble

.......

"I need a plan to counter Deku. If he has a weakness the first thing I should do is try to figure it out. What is his weakness? He never shows them so it's practically impossible to find out. I need to think more critically, if Deku was trying to make a feared name for himself it's to make people hesitant about attacking him because it could mean their life. That being said he must have something under wraps that's going to happen soon...

Like a big plan...

The league wants power, Deku is working with the league. How could they get power?

Well taking over the government is one but... I just don't know dang it. I need more clues but nothing is being shown" Bakugo thought to himself.

He pulled out his phone and used it. He was so bored and felt helpless. Classes were cancelled nothing to do because of that...

The rest of class 1-A sat sulking in their rooms, yeah Bakugo was sad that all might died but he was more mad that Midoryia was the killer. He knew Midoryia as the kid that looked up to all might his entire childhood so how was Midoryia able to kill him without any mercy?

______________________________________

"Due to the circumstances we are currently in I'm launching an emergency search. We have to find the location of Kyōki and take him down from there before he acts again" principal Nezu said. He was in a meeting with the rest of the pro heros and a bunch of police officers.

"Makes sense but how exactly are we going to do that?" Rock lock asked. "I already have plans. All the heros in Japan will patrol the city we are currently in, we know he's in the city because there would be no physical way for him to be in another city. This being said he might run off for a time being, that's why we are cancelling all form of transportation and putting up a huge dome using a pro hero's quirk. Theirfor he can't run away and we can catch him from there" Nezu explained. "When will we be doing this?" Aziawa asked. "Today, Immediately. If you manage to run across him do not fight, run away so you can drag him out so we can all assist" Nezu replied.

"So right after this meeting?" Fat gum asked. "No, right now. GO" Nezu said as he pulled out his phone. He called a pro hero who's quirk specializes in making strong dome like structures and got him to put it all around the city territory. Including the forest Midoryia was staying in...

It was a clear dome but impossible to break no matter how hard someone tries.

Midoryia was chilling in his room of the cabin, not a care in the world.

The heros and police got into groups of 10. 5 police officers 5 heros. They then began their patrol going through everything leaving nothing behind.

"Are we really about to go through the forest?" An officer asked. "If anything THIS is where he'd be hiding we won't leave any thing behind" a hero replied. The officer sighed and in they went.

After scanning through the forest they were about to give up until...

They heard voices. It was a video Midoryia was watching with his window open...

They ran towards the cabin and found it! Dabi wasn't home only Midoryia...
"Chatted???! Someone discovered the base dang it. Officers and heros I bet. I'll tell Dabi in text right now to check under my mattress, there's notebook with how to break me out if i get caught though I doubt it'll be needed" Midoryia quickly texted Dabi.

"If I'm not home under my mattress page 6, get the league and break me out" Midoryia said. "Crap, officers discovered the cabin didn't they" Dabi asked. "Yeah bye" Midoryia replied.

Midoryia tucked a very very small contraption into his hair. Only he'd be able to access it so it wasn't a big deal, only issue,for the cops, is the cops can't access it. That accessory was the main thing that was going to help.

Midoryia jumped out of his window into a tree. "There! Movement capture it" a hero yelled. "On it!!" The dome hero said....

He got Midoryia in a very compact dome... The telekinesis hero dragged him out. Midoryia was aggressively hitting all the sides."we caught him?!?!" A hero said confused. "Crap we actually did it!" An officer sighed in relief.

Sparks of red and black electricity flowed off Midoryia as he tried to punch his way out of the dome. To no avail, Midoryia was captured and stuck in prison...

He was locked up in tartarus and questioned.
....

"Why did you kill all might?" Was the first question from the detective. Midoryia chuckled. "For fun" was all he replied with. Midoryia wasn't lying either, he just left out the part that it was so he could leave the public scared of him.

"What's the League's plan with all of this?" The deter asked. "Like I would tell you" Midoryia said, his eyes were glaring daggers at the detective. If looks could kill the detective would've been stabbed 30 times in the chest.

"If you don't comply we have no choice but to force the answers out" the detective said.

"Oh please, I've been to hell and back. Your little torture doesn't work on people like me" Midoryia laughed making the detective shiver.

"A-another question then... Why did you kill the class 1-B student last night?" The detective asked earning another psychotic laugh from Midoryia. "I kill for fun, that's who I am. I don't have any real stupid convictions or reason. It's fun" Midoryia replied.

"He's way too far gone for anyone to get through to him... I have no choice but to bring in... Him" the detective thought to himself as he dialed a number...

He called a very specific person who was good with cases like these.

....

Something bad was coming...

But on who's side?