Missing

....

"Hey kid, what do you plan to be when your older?" Dabi asked.

They were sitting in the mainroom of the cabin. Midoryia was just using his phone and so was Dabi. Midoryia was skipping school, it was the next day after he ran off. "I want to be a hero.... But. I don't know recently I just don't want to,it's weird" Midoryia replied not looking up. "Oh. Alright then" Dabi replied. Another silence went by of both of them using their phones. "Why did you run away exactly?" Dabi asked.

"My mom,she was just never there for me. Then I have a best friend thats constantly hurting me at school" Midoryia replied. "Oh makes sense." Dabi spoke.

"Missing boy, Izuku Midoryia." Was plastered on the news. "Hey look kid, your famous" Dabi smirked. "I wonder why she called the police. She never really cared." Midoryia said his mood obviously going down. He didn't want to be associated with his mother, he believes she doesn't care. "Heh. Odd" Dabi chuckled.

"Hey not to be rude, but why do you have  purple stapled skin?" Midoryia asked bluntly. "Well, my quirk is cremation. My flames are too hot for my body resulting in the 3rd degree burns. To keep from not having skin I stapled it back" Dabi replied. "Makes sense" Midoryia replied.

______________________________________

With Inko Midoryia

"No no no! I can't believe it, he left... It's all my fault, if only I didn't distance myself from him..." Inko sobbed. She reread the note with tears streaming down her face. Her beloved son was gone, what makes it even worse is she discovered he wasn't taking his meds anymore....

"He's gonna end up killing people... And it'll be my fault..." Inko continued.
Knock knock

"Yes who is it?" Inko said opening the door. "Hello this is the police department. Your Inko Midoryia, Izuku's  mother correct?  We're here to look for any clues as to why he ran away and how we can find him" the police department said. Inko crumbled up the note and stuffed it into her pocket, if the police found out she was neglecting her son she'd go to jail, no way was she going to go to jail.

"We wanna ask some questions about your son" the officer continued. "Ask away" Inko said more tears falling off her face. "Has your son been acting off? Any behavior or signs you noticed that may have led up to this?" The officer asked. "Well.... His quirk makes him go insane,I make sure he takes a quirk suppressor so he doesn't go insane and kill people. I trusted that he was taking them but... When I went into his room there were 2 full capsules. I got those a month ago at least 1 of them should be empty" Inko cried.

"Hmm. That means he's highly unstable. What's his quirk?" The officer asked. "it's a mutation quirk.Blood control.... He can control anyone's blood..." Inko replied. "Hmm that's bad,it's strong none of the less. It's gonna be difficult to catch him if he's already gone" the officer muttered. "He didn't lose all of his sanity... I remember talking to him just yesterday... He still had some sanity left in his eyes... At least I think so." Inko added. "That means we have to operate fast. Everyone code red-green" the officer said into some walky talkie.

The officers grabbed a piece of clothes and then left. The clothes was so a dog could track down the sent.

______________________________________

"Where's Deku? Odd like him to miss school" Bakugo muttered as he looked at the empty seat behind him. "Bakugo,could you come here" the teacher called him to the hallway.

He got up and followed him. "Look, I know you and Midoryia didn't get along so well but I know a piece of you still cares... He's missing, yesterday night he wasn't found in his room anymore" the teacher told him. Upon receiving the news Bakugo's face went pale. "What do you mean you guys can't find him!?" Bakugo spat. "I mean he's gone, missing. He ran away" the teacher reiterated.

"Tch stupid Deku, wanting the attention. He'll be back within 5 days. Watch" Bakugo spat and walked back inside. The teacher sighed and walked back.

______________________________________

"Missing posters? Of that boy from a couple months ago...... Oh no" all might in his none muscular form said. "I hope im not a part of the reason he's missing. And I surely hope he's not off killing people...." All might thought to himself as he walked away.

______________________________________

"So the kid has finally lost his sanity?" A man with sicily pale skin and light blue hair said. He had dry skin,chap lips, and red eyes. "It appears so,I guess we better prepare for some bloody deaths soon" another taller figure said. He had glowing yellow eyes and was a completely purple smoke. "Heh,I hope he find the league, he'd be a great asset" the other man said.

______________________________________

Midoryia was vibing in the mainroom just using his phone. He hadn't been kidnapped since he agreed to go and the man was treating him pretty nicely.

🚩(that doesn't mean agree to follow random strangers into their homes alright)

"I'm Soo bored. I would've thought running away would be more climatic than this" Midoryia sputtered. "I thought so too" Dabi laughed. "Too?" Midoryia asked getting up. "I ran away from home when I was younger too. I'm not going into why, or who I am but I ran away too" Dabi chuckled. "Ohh" Midoryia replied. "Yeah they declared me dead after a couple years. Hilarious how I'm alive and no one really knows" Dabi added. "That's cool!" Midoryia chirped.

Midoryia's eyes had almost completely faded. He was on the rink of losing his sanity. 5%.... "Hey kid,did you know what your quirk makes you?" Dabi asked. "I forgot what the doctor said but I always had to take meds. I never really knew why?" Midoryia replied. "Well it's a rumor going around, your quirk makes you slowly lose sanity" Dabi said bluntly. "Oh.. whatever not like it matters" Midoryia sighed. "So you just don't care your on the verge of insanity?" Dabi asked.

"Why should I care? No one really ever cared about me in life so why does it matter." Midoryia replied. "Cool" Dabi smirked.

"So I'm on the verge of insanity. Tsk it's not like it matters. Maybe once I'm insane I can take revenge on Kachaan for the hell he put me through without a second thought." Midoryia thought to himself.

Midoryia played with his quirk for a bit until it happened.....

He's no longer sane.....