xxviii.

"OH, LOOK AT THAT STORE!"

Sakura exclaims, pointing to a colorful shop to the side of everything. Kageyama smiles, looking down at her hand in his as she pulls him towards the shop, her yukata billowing behind her. The brunette isn't the most graceful of girls, so her and the long yukata she wears are a recipe for disaster. As she runs and weaves through the crowd, her sandals get caught over the front of her yukata, and she nearly falls to the ground. Luckily, this time, the boy had a strong grip on her and catches her before her doomed fall.

She closes her eyes shut, expecting to hit the ground, Though, she finds Kageyama's tight grip around her wrist and opens one eye, smiling at him. "Ah, thanks." She says with a small giggle, pulling herself back up. "These yukatas are so long!"

"Or you're just a clutz." He comments with a snicker, nudging the girl a little.

She shakes her head defiantly. "No. I'm pretty sure it's this thing."

The raven-haired boy chuckles a little, smiling down at her as they enter the warm and colorful shop. No one appears to be in the place. It's filled with micillanious things such as tacky hates and swords, along with scary masks and "magic stones". Sakura finds a particularly ugly mask, and puts it on her face. The smaller girl creeps around behind him. "Boo!" She exclaims, extending her fingers to appear as claws.

Jumping a little, and knocking down a shelf of magic gems, he lets out a yelp. A blush blooms across his face as he watches Sakura topple over laughing, the mask resting on the top of her head. She knocks over a stand of feathery scarves, and lands in the pile of them, sending vibrant feathers falling everywhere. This only causes her to laugh even harder, as she causes a scene in the seemingly empty store. Coincidentally, Oikawa and Iwazumi also enter the store, their eyes landing on a familiar brunette rolling around in a mess of feathers, laughing her heart out. They then see Kageyama, who stands besides her trying to stifle his snickering.

The brown-haired male raises a brow, smiling amusedly at the girl. "Ah, Sakura-chan...!" He hums, sauntering over to the girl.

Her laughing immediately comes to a stop as he says her name. Getting up and dusting herself of all the feathers that stick to her yukata, she frowns a little. Iwazumi smiles weakly at her and begins to pick up the mess the two teenagers had made. "You look adorable in your yukata, cutie~"

Jealousy burns like wildfire inside of Kageyama, as he watches his nemesis tower over the girl he likes, looking at her lustfully. "Please don't call me that. It's nice to see you again though, Oikawa-san." She says politely, bowing a little as Kageyama takes his place by her side.

"Ah, Tobio! I didn't see you there. Are you here with Sakura-chan?" The handsome boy inquires, already knowing the answer. "You're lucky that such a cute girl will accompany you to the spring festival."

The ever patient girl scowls at him, an expression that Kageyama has only seen on her face a scarce number of time. "I actually asked him."

"Oh?" He says coolly.

"Yes. Please excuse us." She says with a bow, "accidentally" kicking his shin as they walk out of the store. The girl, unbeknownst to her still had colorful scarfs around her, and a mask on top of her head as she walks out.

Smiling proudly, Kageyama looks down at Sakura. "You kicked him on purpose, didn't you?"

Smiling mischievously, she nods. "I did indeed. I'm usually tolerant towards people but sometimes... certain people get on my last nerve." She grumbles, taking off one of her scarves and slinging it over Kageyama's neck with a small laugh.

He grins, his jealously being relieved once he hears her laughter. "So even the ever patient Sakura can get angry, hm?" Tobio teases lightly.

Furrowing her brows, she nods her head fiercely. "'Course I can. Especially with narcissistic assholes like him."

The boy raises his brows at her foul language, and stifles laughter at how strange it sounds coming from her mouth. His attention is caught by loud music coming from the left. He sees people dancing joyously to the sound of the music, bells ringing throughout the air and cherry blossoms dancing in the wind. Bouts of laughter and cheers tumble from every one's lips, and the scene exudes euphoria.

Sakura notices his attention is caught, and once more grabs his hand and pulls him in the crowd. "W-wanna dance?" She asks, a small blush creeping to her cheeks.

Tobio Kageyama is an awfully awkward boy, and does not know the first thing about dancing or rythum unless it's associated with volleyball.

"I already know your not a dancer. That's okay, because neither am I!" She exclaims as she pulls him into the crowd, taking both of his hands and swaying to the music. The amber glow of the fairy lights above illuminate her face in their warm glow, and her mahogany swishes with every movement, like strands of silk in the wind. Though, perhaps the most beautiful thing out of all of this is her smile. How it makes his heart soar to new heights, and how it makes him warm inside. How her soft lips tuck into the apples of her cheeks, how her nose scrunches and her eyes squint, so that they sparkle all the more. The music spins around them lifting away gravity. Tobio couldn't count how many times he had squished her foot under his own. Still he smiles brightly as they stumble about, laughing at the other's clumsiness. He watches as her hair spins out and bounces more with each move and beat. This is perfect. This was dancing and art coming to life, strong pointed moves dont matter here. All that matters to them, is the person in front of each other.

Tonight... should I tell her?

Should I tell him?

They think as ocean hues melt with sandy ones, hands intertwined as the music seems to drown out behind them.

How can I not?