xxxiii.

"TOBIO, LOOK HERE."

Sakura says, looking through the lense of her rather large, and old, camera. "Smile!"

Looking over his shoulder, he attempts to smile, only for it to look like he's plotting murder, causing the brunette to stifle a snicker. Rolling his eyes, that characteristic frown plagues his features. "What?"

Shaking her head, Sakura's lips tuck into the corners of her cheeks, a faint dimple appearing on the corner of her mouth. "Nothing, nothing. It captures you perfectly." The girl teases, nudging her boyfriend lovingly.

"What do you need it for?" He mumbles, setting the ball repeatedly to himself in the air.

"Art. I told you I was going to enter something." She hums, clicking through the many selfies that Hinata had taken on her camera. "I can't tell you what why I need them."

Encapsulated by the mischievous twinkle in her eye, he accidentally lets the volleyball hit his face, earning a wince to escape his lips. Groaning in pain, he massages the bridge of his nose as blood trickles down it.

Concern flashes over Sakura's face, as she stands on her tip toes and cups his face in her soft palms, making his visage look down upon her. "Oh dear..." She mutters, her hands falling to his and leading him to the boys bathroom in the gym. Bursting through the doors, she pats the sink. "You know the drill."

Sighing, his tall frame sits upon the sink and he watches the girl bustle around the room. "Head forward." She says softly, titling his head down and placing a napkin under his nose. Placing her hand on his, she holds it under his nose. That familiar scent of warm vanilla drifts into his nose, causing him to unconsciously lean into her the nape of her neck, cheek resting on her collarbone. Surprised at his actions, she blushes, but places her hand on his head. Her long, delicate fingers run through his dark hair, causing shivers to crawl down his spine and a warmth flood through his body. As he realizes his position, his heart pounds, yet he does not move. Tobio sighs against her skin, his hands finding themselves in her long, brown tresses, loving the the feeling of her soft tresses entangled in his fingers. Realizing that he would probably fall asleep if he stayed any longer, he shoots up. "S-sorry!" He apologizes in a nasal voice, taking the tissue from his nose and tossing it in the trash.

Giggling happily, her hands fall to her sides. "Don't apologize, silly."

"I just..." Roses bloom on his cheeks. "I like... b-beingclosetoyou...!" He mumbles, his words getting jumbled and his heart beating so fast that he feels as though he might pass out.

Sakura smiles softly, planting a small kiss on his cheek. "I like being close to you Tobio. I'm your girlfriend for a reason, you know." She teases, his face heating up at the "g" word.

Standing up, and once again affirming to himself that she is, in fact, his girlfriend, he bends down considerably and plants a lingering kiss on her forehead, brushing away her bangs. Smiling, the girl slings her arm around her boyfriend's waist. Tobio rubs the nape of his neck, looking up at the sky. "Idiot... always giving me bloody noses."

"Eh?" She says with a small gasp, her eyebrows knitting together in confusion. "How was it my fault this time?"

Covering his face so she can't see his furious blush, he mumbles several excuses into the sleeve of his jacket. "N-nothing... never mind."