Damnit, Lena

By: JediFighterPilot2727
Lena Luthor does NOT have an exhibition kink.

She doesn't.

Really.

It's not like she actually wants to get caught having sex.

She just like the potential for getting caught.

Errr. . . threat. The threat of getting caught.

The thought of buttoned up, prim and proper, never so much as a speeding ticket in her life Kara Danvers getting so caught up in the act of fucking her that she forgets to use her super senses to check for people coming to interrupt them leaves Lena more than a little hot and bothered.

It leaves her a suffocatingly hot and unbearably bothered.

So if she tempts fate on occasion, is it really her fault?

"Snapper wants me to get quotes from people who watched the meteor shower."Kara mumbles around a bite of her sandwich. "Not to write a story about the meteor shower, but to get quotes. From people who woke up at 3am to watch a meteor shower."

"We were up at 3am watching the meteor shower, you can get a quote from me." Lena offers, trying desperately not to notice the way Kara's neck muscles strain as she chews. "And you could get a quote from Supergirl, that would be an interesting view point - an alien's thoughts on a space phenomenon."

"Mmmm! I could go down to the bar and ask the aliens there if any of them watched it. That's a great idea!"

Lena simply nods, not trusting herself to speak after she watches Kara's biceps flex to open a bottle of water.

"Oh and Alex and Maggie are going to meet us at our place and we'll walk over to the theater together if that's okay with you."

Lena nods again, and Kara gives her a look.

"Are you listening to me?"

"Of course, Alex and Maggie are meeting us at the apartment and we're walking to the theater."

Kara's eyes lock with hers and she almost misses the way her girlfriend's hands flutter nervously.

"Why are you looking at me like that?"

"Like what?"

Kara doesn't speak for a moment, her blue eyes searching Lena's green ones, and when she does speak it comes out like a squeak.

"Like you want to eat me for lunch."

She's sure the smile that spreads across her face is purely devilish.

"I was thinking you looked more like dessert."

Kara gulps at that, eyes wide behind her glasses.

"Here?!"

Lena pulls her legs up under her and leans across the couch, making sure that the cleavage showing over the top of her blouse is on full display.

"You act like we haven't done this before."

"Well, no, I mean - yes- but, well, aren't you busy?"

Lena reaches out a single finger, tracing the edge of Kara's white button up.

"I have the time if you do."

"I have- " Kara's voice cuts out and she clears her throat. "I have time."

That's all the permission Lena needs and she surges forward, capturing Kara's lips with her own. She tries to keep it chaste but Kara's teeth close around her lower lip and she quickly loses any semblance of the self control she was pretending to have.