Chapter 41: Novelette: Brotherhood Part 1

Dramatis Personae:

Ciel Phantomhive (Main Protagonist)

Lukas Phantomhive (Fraternal brother of Ciel)

Renfrew Phantomhive (Three times removed cousin)

Sebastian Michaelis (Demon Phantomhive Butler)

Braydon and Brandon Smythe (Twin sons of Sebastian)

Tanaka (Elder Phantomhive Butler)

Vincent, the ghost cat

Samuel and Sasha Ironstadt (twin murderers; Fallen Reapers)

SUMMARY:

Jealousy sometimes runs deep with brothers and when Ciel challenges Lukas to a fencing match, Lukas has no choice but to accept out of pride and to shut Ciel Up. Meanwhile, Sebastian's twin sons, Braydon and Brandon, visit and enter into a bet with their father on the victor. But when Samuel and Sasha Ironstadt return, all will be in jeopardy!

 But when Samuel and Sasha Ironstadt return, all will be in jeopardy!

BLACK BUTLER: BROTHERHOOD - PART 1

Ciel Phantomhive found himself grinning at the misfortune that his fraternal twin Lukas was having not knowing much about the art of fencing despite all his sword training as one of Byron Kelvin's 'little assassin's' in a past life.

Lukas had the skills of a master swordsman and had had been trained in many areas of warfare and espionage, self-defense, including an array of weapons training, and specialized with a Tonto, a Japanese small sword. But when it came to the artful grace of fencing, Lukas floundered.

While Ciel should not have been happy to see his brother fail at something, it only gave him a oneupmanship on his brother. His brother, who was a well-trained killer. And this he did enjoy.