Chapter Sixteen

Lauren's P.O.V
                                  20 years ago

The hotel room before me is nicer than anything I've ever been in. I wonder, for a second, how he could've afforded it- A school board member doesn't exactly make a president's salary-but push the thought aside. That's not important right now. I feel his hands on my shoulders and smile. "Ya know, if you're gonna sneak up on me, I'd do it when I wasn't expecting it."

"Is that so?" He smirks when I turn around to face him. His eyes are dilated and deeply focused on me as always. He hasn't stopped looking at me like that since day one.

"Mhmn." I nod. One of his arms wraps around my waist, pressing against the fabric of my reception dress. The other cups my face, and he pulls me into a passionate kiss. His hand travels up my back, bare fingers grazing my skin, sending a shudder down my spine.

He notices this and instantly pulls away slightly, gazing into my eyes with nothing but love. "We don't have to if you don't want to, we can wait-"

"Oh shut up." I say. Ever since I told him about my dad, two years ago, he's been extra considerate- which is great and all, but it sometimes gets annoying. We decided to wait until we were married. Not because of commitment, we both knew from day one that we only wanted each other for the rest of forever. Not because of religion- we're both about the least religious you could get. I just wanted to completely rid the image of my father from my mind before doing anything. "I love you. I wouldn't want this with anybody else, and I trust you more than anybody."

"Okay. God, I love you." His hand rests on my waist again, and I hungrily press my lips against his. I don't even know how long we're there, but eventually I wrap my legs around his waist, almost instinctually. With one hand under my ass and the other on my back, supporting my weight, he carries me over to the bed. I almost rip his shirt off as he slowly tugs the zipper down on my dress, finally leaving me in my underwear. "Fucking hell Lauren-" he smirks. "How do you get hotter every single day?"

I cut him off with my lips as he fumbles with the back of my bra, confused. "The latch is in the front." I laugh, helping him out a bit and leaving my breasts fully exposed. He looks at me for permission, and I nod. He places feather-light kisses on my cheek, jawline, neck, and chest, teasing me. When he reaches my breasts, he begins to play with them while he leaves hickies on my stomach, slowly working his way down. The closer he gets, the harder I grip the silk bedsheets, as I can already feel myself dripping wet. His finger hook under the hem of my black panties, sliding them down my legs until I impatiently kick them off. "Please!"

His fingers trail along my inner thighs as he places light kisses on them, dangerously close. His tongue lightly, slowly, flicks my clit and I almost loose it. " Damnit Kyle, just fuck me already!"

"Yes ma'm." He smirks, his tongue twirling in circles right around that sweet spot.

"K-Kyle-" He inserts a finger, then two, curling them inwards as he thrusts them and continues to tease my clit. "F-fuck OHHH!" I can feel myself getting closer, beads of sweat forming on my skin as the knot threatens to unravel in my stomach. I grip his hair, my hips  involuntarily bucking and back arching as I get closer. He abruptly stops, causing me to roll my eyes. "For fucks sake-"' I'm still panting.

  "You think that was bad?" He pulls himself back up, our faces less than an inch apart now. "I'm gonna tease you until you're begging for it." I push him down to where I am on top, my fingers tracing his bare skin.

  "That's cute-" I say. "But I think it's your turn."  I yank the  rubber band off of my wrist, quickly tying my hair up. Our lips connect again, both of us clumsily fumbling with his belt buckle. My eyes widen at his size, the "oh shit" expression popping up for a second.

  "You don't have to- " He starts. "Tonight's supposed to be about you."

  "Shut up-"I cut him off with a short kiss. "Tonight's our wedding night." I make my way down, looking up at him for permission, which he quickly shakes his head yes to. I wrap my lips around his tip,  slowly  sliding down the halfway point and earning a loud moan from him.

  "L-Lauren-" his free hand grips the bedsheets harder, the other on my head. I wrap a hand around the shaft, bobbing my head up and down and stroking it at the same time. "F-fuck LAUREN!" I slow down to a pace that could almost qualify as torture.

"L-Lauren...fuuuck-"

"What was that?" I completely stop,looking innocently up at him.

"Please."

"That's what you get for teasing me." I smirk. He flips me over so that I'm on my back again.

"Are you sure?" He looks at me with a concerned face, and I nod. "Just.. tell me if you want to stop, okay?"

"Kyle-" I say. "I wouldn't want it with anybody else." His tip presses against my entrance as he slowly pushes in, and I feel a sharp pain.

  "Do you want me to-"

  "No, just go slow." I reply. He nods, being completely still for a minute so that I can adjust to his size. When I give him the signal, he slowly starts thrusting, focusing only on my face. After I've relaxed a bit and the pain has subsided, he goes slightly faster. 

  "Kyle-"

  "What was that?" He mocks my tone of voice.

  "K-Kyle-"

  "Hmn?"

  "Godamnit just fuck me already!"

  "Yes ma'm." He throws both of my legs over his shoulders, one hand gripping onto the bed frame for support as his lips meet mine. His thrusts become faster and faster until we're both moaning messes and I can feel the knot starting to unravel in my stomach. 

  "K-Kyle I'm gonna-" I interrupt myself with a loud moan. "FUCK!" The  knot travels down from my stomach and unravels, and I see stars. Seconds later, his release comes too. We both stay still for a moment, our bodies still tangled while we try to catch our breath.

"I love you, Lauren Wells."

"I love you more."