Prologue

Izuku Midoriya is the son of former villan All for one or now known as Hisashi Midoriya and Inko Midoriya. Hisashi Midoriya who turned himself in was given a chance to become a teacher at U.A. high which he gladly accept to redeem from his crimes. When Izuku was 4 his quirk manifested in that process he almost destroyed half of his house. At that time his father was at U.A. teaching when got a call.

Inko :"Hello Hisashi". In a cracking tone

Hisashi :"Hello Inko what's wrong" in a worried tone

Inko :"Izuku's quirk manifested he is panicking and destroying the house please come fast"

Hisashi :"I will be there in 2 mins "

He went to take Aizawa who was sleeping in his yellow caterpillar form

Hisashi :"Aizawa wake up I need your help!!"

Aizawa :"Shut up your too loud" clearly frustrated because of his morning class

Hisashi : "Sorry but you have to come with me it's an emergency"

Aizawa :"ok let's go"

Hisashi warp his way to his house and saw that most of it was burned the sofa broken , t.v. was blasted to nothing and no where to be found Izuku's bed was broken into pieces and there was izuku in the corner crying for what he did. Aizawa quickly activated his quirk to cancel Izuku's quirk after he did that Hisashi went to comfort Izuku

Hisashi :"it's okay Izu shhh. It's all okay" In a soothing manner

Izuku calmed down and went to sleep because of usage of his quirk

Hisahi :"well let's take him to recovery girl to know his quirk if we took him to any other doctor the information may get leak that he has a strong quirk"

Inko and Aizawa agreed to this and Hisashi warped them to U.A.

They directly get warped to recovery girl's office and startled her. And then she started beating Hisashi with her cane.

R.G. :" I told you not to do that . You will give me a heart attack one day"

Hisashi :"sorry about that" stated as rubbing the back of his neck

Hisashi :"Recovery girl we are here to know what Izuku's quirk is and we can't go anywhere because you know of my past and  also because if he has my quirk"

R.G :"I understand just lay him there and let me take his blood sample"

Time skip after the blood test

R.G. :"well we have the result but first please take a seat"

Inko and Hisashi sat on the chair opposite to R.G. and next to Izuku's bed.

R.G :" Izuku has a very powerful quirk . It's a mutated version of your quirk Hisashi. By seeing what his quirk can do I will like to name it All in one"