14

MATURE CONTENT

"Alright, I need to know when we'll be coming back because I've got—" my words were being suffocated by the toothbrush in my mouth but I completely stopped in my tracks and stopped myself from continuing to talk when I saw who was in our common room. "Why're they here? Who let them in?"

"Oi!" George exclaimed. He placed a hand against his heart as he acted like I just hurt him badly. "I'm gonna act like you didn't just say that."

"Well, apparently they'll be joining us for Hogsmeade." Seth said with an eye roll.

"You look... charming." Nate eyed me up and down and I flipped him off before heading back to the bathroom. I flushed and wiped my mouth before joining them in the common room again.

"Someone could've warned me." I said. "I'm wearing my pajamas."

"Who're you trying to impress?" Fred asked, causing my eyes to land on him. His hands were pushed into his pockets and he had a look on his way that I knew too well. He was in a playful mood, though I was not.

"Not you. That's for sure." I scoffed, eyeing him up and down. He was wearing a pair of black trousers and a blue flowery button-up shirt. "Who're you trying to impress? I'm genuinely asking... both of you."

I pointed between Fred and George.

"Cause you're wearing the same. Just... different colours."

"Well you of course." George grinned widely. "We have a very important question to ask you and we thought the shirts might help."

"He thought that." Fred said, pointing at his younger twin with his thumb, though his tone came off as annoyed, he was still smiling. "He forced me to wear this and it's his question, not mine."

"Whatever." George rolled his eyes in the same playful way that Fred did at times. "It's actually more on behalf of our mum."

"I'm not coming to the Burrow for Christmas." I said. When he mentioned his mum, it had been pretty obvious what the question was. "I'm sorry but it wouldn't be a very good idea."

"I get it." George nodded after a moment. "I was only passing on a message from my mum."

I moved the toothbrush around between my fingers before my eyes flickered to Fred. I took a step forward, then another and I didn't stop until I stood right in front of him, my head tilted back so I could look at his face.

"Tell your mum that we broke up." I said. "Don't let her think that I'm the reason for not showing up anymore. Tell her or I will. I just know that she would want to hear it from you."

Then I turned around and walked down the tunnel to the girls dormitories. A whole day with Fred? Wonder what could go wrong there.

"Fuck!" Callie cursed when I entered the dorm. The was standing in a skirt and her bra."I thought you were Nate for a second."

"Do I look like Nate?" I laughed while I pushed the door closed behind me and made my way to my dresser while unbuttoning my pajamas shirt.

"He's been trying to get sex from me." She explained. "He comes in here every fifteenth minute, tells me how sexy I look and then he scowls when I reject him."

I glanced at her. I let the shirt fall off my shoulders and I caught it before putting it on top of the dresser. "Is that why he's being annoying?"

"Probably."

She pulled on a plan white t-shirt and then walked towards the door while pulling her blonde curls out from under the shirt. I went through my top drawer for a shirt but then Callie gasped and I looked at her.