𝚄.𝚃𝚎𝚗𝚐𝚎𝚗 // 𝙰𝚛𝚝

───────────── 𑁍ࠜೄ

A depiction one can be trapped in.

𑁍ࠜೄ─────────────

a thought I have written with pen and paper around so little time

a thought I have written with pen and paper around so little time. Do enjoy my loves.

⁠—

The man felt as though he was a real, served god, sitting gracefully at the wooden floor; eyes randomly settled upon who knows where. There was a huge urge to move, in slightly rash and bigger movements. But he mustn't, if else- the lady carving his form onto the canvas would be, disgruntled.

At which, was the last thing he'd want to happen.

Tengen wondered, with his chin up high and hand propping up his face, how long would the art be finished? It wasn't a question out of impatience, nor annoyance to his stiffened body. But to how many times he could glance at the woman sojourning in front of his posed form.

Then he felt, she was more of an art than he can be. And more to what he sees.

His wavy, shoulder-length white lockes danced along with the breeze; peering back his view towards the falling autumn leaves once catching, anticipating that she was observing him once more – hoping she wouldn't catch his obscure gazes. Before going back and began to draw what feature she had caught sight of.

Eyebrows creasing towards the middle of her forehead, and her (h/c) colored eyes glinting smaller as her pencil went back to the canvas. (Y/n) was way too focused, and lovely to have a view of. She was indeed, a lady so young, and talented with the way her dainty, delicate hands worked.

The pillar wished, just a little more – for this moment to last longer. Because in this set of the short amount in time, a goddess he was yearning for was right beside his form. Engraving his manly features to her mind, executing it unto the thick material. Uzui couldn't help but form a smile on his lips, seeing how much she had concentrated on him. Him alone, no one else.

Perhaps this time he could lower himself down, to make her a god for which he had consistently proclaimed before to himself. With one flick of his fingers, she was for an instant; wished to draw his visage. An art he would keep forever to his death. Sweats were cascading her doll-like face, cheeks crimsoned at the focus she was giving.

The pillar wanted to run over her, wipe the flowing liquid, and peck those loving cheeks. But again, he mustn't. So his body stayed still like a statue so admirable, with the long and silky emperor-like clothes he was clad in. And is one can perceive such sight - they would be undoubtedly mesmerized.

But destiny seems to be moving just fast out of his liking.

"Done." A voice so gentle spoke to him. The simultaneous sound of the head of the pencil stopped, with a breathless, tired exhale coming out of her tinted lips. Gazing towards her art, the finished product she was satisfied enough to look at. Her delicate hands were so fragile, but weave the paper into a form of god-like art in form of charcoal and paints that varies.

It was utterly disappointing, as he turned his head to where her voice is coming from. His Fuschia-colored orbs widened to what seemed like a depiction made by the gods. Magical and beautiful - was how he described the smile on her marionette face. A goddess indeed, pure that he couldn't manage to look away.

There was something with that smile that trapped his words deep in his throat that he wants to say. The portrayal art of himself was disregarded out of his mind as he was succumbed by the smallest expression she had made. Allowing him to blurt out a single word meant for her alone, with a light blush painting his cheeks.

"... Beautiful." He uttered, with the lowest of his voice deep, sensual voice. Purely mesmerized by the look on her demeanor. He wouldn't dare to look away for as long as possible.

    "Thank you." Was all he heard her smiling lips, parted as she speaks. Those red-tinted lips he desired to caress; just the way her tone had spoken. A child's voice as they received their lullaby, and she was indeed lovable as a child. Then his eyes went lower down at the sculpture of paint and charcoal; visualizing his stature.

He was more than happy, a delight to no extent that he had wished, and asked her to protrude an art. And even more euphoric to catch a goddess's smile - that brought him a feeling as though he was in heaven's place. And so he wished for more, to do more than he was allowed to.

A cunning, and proud curve make upon his own lips. Sitting into a more comfortable form as she watched him in confusion. But she was glad to think, and to see that he had taken alike to her artwork. Before furrowing her eyebrows at his sudden remark.

His red eyes caught hers. "I have a final request." He stated, maintaining a calm and steady complexion plastered on his handsome face. She was rather confused and anticipated than nervous. So she nodded in agreement, taking his vows of wish; pondering what art she is bound to carve and draw again. At least she thought it was.

Then (Y/n) promptly moved towards his place seeing him patted softly against the empty space beside his great of size body. "Hmm?" She humming asked, cautiously waiting for his next request. Her sweet, shining orbs looked up to him, his form high even when seated.

Before so, he glanced at her and trapped his view to her alone. A smirk of victory lightly coming into view. Looking deep in her glimmering, full of hope eyes he had adored so much. Then showing his right hand, a finger pointing towards something rushed yet another confusion in her eyes. Staring at his features. Just what is it that he wants?

Something that widened her eyes.

"Kiss me." He said, pertaining to how he pointed at his lips.

End

This is a simple oneshot i made earlier this day. a gift to all uzui fans since this is my first oneshot for him. Also an apology for taking too long in doing the request. School and other girl stuff has been keeping me busy. I managed to have an hour of free time so i have written this.

Keep safe!

-Mrs.Shinazugawa