Destiny?

Destiny knew he didn't belong here. This place was wrong. Something about this didn't make sense. He couldn't put his finger on it.

   This multiverse was a mess. His multiverse was a mess. It was falling apart like some big event had happened. It was a wonder it was still here. What he worked so hard on. But something still wasn't right when he said that. "His multiverse." There were a million things wrong with that sentence.

   Destiny knew of Fate of course. The other skeleton was his polar opposite. Angry and impulsive. His champion fought with Destiny's champion. They kept the balance. The very very fragile balance.

   However, Destiny had never seen Fate. Not that he could remember at least. If the two clashed the multiverse would fall apart. He was sure of it.

   And some of these people didn't look right. The brothers from Cardtale shouldn't fight like they did. It felt wrong but... that's how Cardtale always was. And some of the others. They looked different. They. . . felt different.

   Destiny liked some of them! He loved their outfits! He liked the colors. He loved the multiverse but something was missing. When he watched the families. . . He felt some kind of longing.

   Before he could grasp it, it was always gone. How long had he been living like this? How long did he live with this pain? He couldn't tell. Sometimes he felt live he'd been alive for thousands of years. Sometimes he felt like just a child.

   Destiny would wake up screaming for. . .someone. He was always out of reach. He could never make it.

   It was always the same. That someone he reached for fell into the hole. Destiny reached out for him and then he gets pulled in as well. He can never comprehend it.

   It cant be real. Destiny is above this. He knows he is. He knows that. But somehow he always feels himself wanting someone. He wants that someone so badly. He knows that that someone would never let anything bad happen to him. That someone is out there. . .

   Destiny stared at his reflection in the water. It was blurry. His vision was always blurry. His blue eyes sparkled. One tinted green the other purple. He sighed and brushed against the water making his reflection disappear.

   These delusions were silly.... Destiny was making it up. He knows that. . . He knows.