Reset.

Seven fell asleep fast. No one blamed the poor kid. Crayola leaned against the wall of the crumbling house. The fighting kinda ruined it.

   Error and Ink speak in hushed voices and then they shake hands. They walk over slowly. "Hey kid. You okay? Both of you?"

   Crayola nodded a little and fiddles with Seven's locket.

   Ink made a face and then blinked. "Oh!" He runs off and returns. "This is yours!"

   Crayola sighs in relief and takes the broken locket. "Thank you."

   Error nodded a little and then blinks. "Matthew..." he breathed.

   Crayola tensed up. "H-hes still in the crumbling AU!"

   Error opened up the code. "We have to fix the multiverse. Now."

   Ink nodded and widened the window into the code. It's a mess. Everything is out of order and most of it is missing. He can only imagine what the AU's are like.

   Error drags the Aus back and pieces the little spots back together. "This is no use. There's no way to piece this back together."

   Ink frowns with his tongue sticking out. "What about a reset?"

   Error gawks at him. "Are you insane?! That could wipe everything out faster!!!!"

   "Or it could reset everything back to before this happened. What other choice do we have?" Ink frowned.

   Error made a face as swiped at the screen. The reset button appeared. "Is this a good idea..?"

   Ink shrugs. "Who knows?"

   Crayola holds Seven close. Fear bubbles in his soul.

   Error frowned and pressed the button. Everything went white.