Bluescreen Of Death

He comes to in a world on fire. He jerks to a sitting position. The kid is here but. . . He's half dust. Fire surrounded them. "Hey! Purple guy! Where are you?" He shouts and coughs as ash gets into his mouth. 

   He notices something to the side. He reaches out and takes it into his hand. A jolt goes through his soul. Crayola's soul glows a vibrant teal that fades. Error yelps as the metal burns his hand. He drops it. He feels... Good. Strangely good. 

   "Error?" A voice calls. 

   "Lavender soap?" Error responds. 

   "What's happening *cough* over there? Is the kid okay?" Matt calls. He's somewhere beyond the flames. His voice sounds weak. 

   Error takes a step and pauses. Those aren't his shoes. These aren't his clothes! What in the..? He shook his head to clear it. "Where are you?" 

   "N-no time! Grab the kid! Ink is in the next universe over! Go! Now!" 

   Error doesn't need to be told twice. He grabs ahold of Crayola and jerks his hand away. That burns. Like. . . the necklace. He picks up the necklace and shoves it in his pocket. He grabs Crayola again and ducks into a portal.

   This AU is empty. Completely empty except for one gigantic house. Error glances down at the kid. His body is in one piece. That's good. But his presence. . . Feels different. Error opens up the code carefully. 

   Crayola Queen. 17. Refresh AU.

   Nothing else. What happened? Wasn't he just. . . What happened to Destiny?

   Error scans the code over and over. Nothing seemed out of place except. . . Himself. He opened his own code. 

   Error. XXX. God of Destruction and Destiny. 

   His soul skips a beat. How? That's impossible. There's no way. He can't be. . .

   "Destiny." 

   Error looks up. The kid is awake. He gives a half smile. "The clothes suit you."

   He looks down. "I hadn't noticed. How ya feeling kid?"

   "Aw you do care about me." Crayola coughed softly and smoke puffed from his mouth. "Hurts." There's a chain hanging around his neck. 

   Error pulls the necklace from his pocket. 

   Crayola's sockets widen. "Where did you get that?"

   "I found it." Error whispered handing it over. his soul stirs and he checks the code again. The multiverse is still collapsing. "Come on kid. We gotta go." He pulls the kid to his feet.

   "Lead the way."