What About the Multiverse?

"Hey Crayola?" Error asked softly. "Why did you put me in the anti void?"

   "Fate can't see the anti void." The answer came. Crayola didn't know that. But Destiny did apparently.

   "Oh." He sighed. "It's lonely."

   "I'm sorry." Crayola responded. "I wish Fate could see reason."

   "I used to think you were some mysterious ethereal being. You're just like. . . like..." He paused.

   Crayola raised a brow and gave a goofy smirk. "A kid? I am a kid. Basically."

   Error flushed yellow in embarrassment and huffed. "Listen, you can talk in my head! What was I supposed to think!?"

   "It's fine. Honestly. . . I don't think I'm supposed to be here anyway. This job isn't my thing."

   "What do you mean?"

   Crayola looked down. This is probably a bad idea. But funk it. Hes a god. He can do what he wants.

   "Where I come from I have a family. My "universe" is lost among all the clutter. I've found some like it! There's at least two I know of that remind me of home. But whenever I look at them... I'm already there."

   Error blinked. "That's. . . a lot."

   "Yeah.." He tossed a rock off into the void of Outertale. "And I can't go home and I can't fix things unless I find this guy."

   "Who?" Error asked.

   "I think his name is Miraculous... Matthew. Hes a human. I thought he was just a mortal but that's impossible. There's no way he could be a mortal and know the things he knows."

   "How much does he know?"

   "He knew my real name. He had my necklace. And he disappeared off the face of the multiverse."

   "It's easy to do that with how many unnecessary universes there are. . ."

   Crayola sighed and looked down. "This multiverse thing is to confusing for me. Multiple universes with me and my dad and Seven!"

   "Seven?"

   He winced and looked down at his hands. "My twin brother. He. . . The last time I saw him we had a fight."

   Error nodded a little bit and sighed. "And now you have to find this Miraculous guy to get home? What happens to the multiverse then?"

   Crayola sighed looking up at the stars. "I don't know."