Partners

"Fresh. . ?" Error whispered.

   Crayola shoved Error down into the bushes. "Hush." He turned on his heels. "Yeah my friend just fell into the bushes!"

   This Fresh was clearly younger but he had the scar over the eye. He blinked. "You look. . . familiar."

   "Papa!!! Clover climbed a tree again!" That voice made Crayola shiver. Oh no.

   This Fresh turned. "Tell Jessie! And, Crayola, don't try to climb after her!"

   "Kay!" The small voice called.

   Error rustled in the bushed a bit. "Crayola?" he whispered.

   "Hush." Crayola muttered kicking him.

   "Ow!" Error huffed.

   Fresh sighed and shook his head. "Kids. . . now what was I saying?"

   "I'm not sure? But me and my friend are fine." Crayola rubbed the back of his neck.

   "If you're sure. . ." Fresh hummed. "Good luck with your bush friend Mr..?"

   Crud! I can't tell him my real name. "Destiny. It's Destiny. And thank you."

   He smiled a little and turned. "Goodbye Destiny." He walled away.

   Error popped his head out of the bush. "What was that!?"

   "If he had seen you he would have freaked out!" Crayola hissed in a soft voice.

   "K cool what the fuck does that mean!?" Error huffed standing and brushing the leaves off.

   "Like I said. This is an alternate of my au..." he sighed.

   Error looked at the other strangely. "You mean. . .The Fresh in your world is your father?!"

   Crayola winced. Oh he was messing so many things up. "Yeup. . ."

   "That explains a few things. . ." Error murmured. "Are there other people in your au?"

   "Of course. Though I assume you mean people you'd recognize. Yes. Like I said before, there's Reaper and Geno and even you." There was no point in hiding this info now.

   Error looked on the verge of a crash. "Yeah okay sure."

   "Come on. Maybe the lilac guy is here." Crayola sighed stepping out of the bushes and offering his hand.

   Error frowned and got himself out of the bushes. "I'm only helping you because ever since you showed up I can't hear Fate."

   Crayola dropped his hand. "That's fair. Hopefully when all this is over Fate will be out of your head for good. He went to head away from where the other Fresh went.

   "Yeah. . . Hopefully." Error muttered with his hands in his pockets. "So what are we? Cuz I don't do sidekicks." He hissed.

   Crayola snickered. "If anything youre the sidekick."

   "Hey!!!" Crayola someimes forgot how hotheaded this Error was.

   "I'm kidding! Were like. . . Partners!"

   Error hummed and looked thoughtful. "Yeah. . . sure. Partners."

   Little did they know they were being watched. And Fate now saw a symbol of weakness. . .