Get Help

"What's this idea anyway Mr. Miraculous?" Crayola asked from the front seat.

   "You don't have to call me that. Matthew is fine," Matthew muttered as he drove the car. 

   "Can it Lavender Sissy and just tell us the plan," Error muttered clearly still pissy about having to sit in the back. 

   Matthew sighed softly. "Why is he still here?"

   Crayola narrowed his sockets. "He stays."

   Error stuck his tongue out and smirked. 

   Matthew sighed and pinched the bridge of his nose. "Sure. Whatever. Fine. Don't listen to the all powerful Watcher of the multiverse."

   "Hey! Speaking of that, you said there were other Watchers in other multiverses. What's that about?" Crayola chirped as he was curious. . .

   Matthew glanced over and frowned with the sucker sticking out the side of this mouth. He turned left. "Yeah. Watchers are some sort of community. I believe Ink calls us "Creators." We each have our own version of a similar multiverse. Each one is different based on the Watcher. We are not allowed to directly interfere. For instance one of my friends has a multiverse that I know of. FD's is a lot less. . . cluttered. Though they do have a universe sorta like yours Crayola. I believe it focuses more on your uncle however."

   "Which one?" Crayola deadpanned. 

   Matthew glanced up at the rearview mirror. 

   Crayola looked back and hummed. "Oh. Are there people like me in other multiverses?" 

   "Sometimes. Sometimes not. There are often people like Error and Ink though. And sometimes there are people more powerful than them. And some multiverses don't have as many Aus. Like uhm. . " He chewed the stick of the sucker. How was that sucker not gone already? "Oh! Like Cardtale. That one is an original to this multiverse."

   "We're getting off topic! Stop distracting the kid, Lavender Sissy." Error snapped. 

   Matthew rolled his eyes. "What got you so obsessed with that name?"

   Error shrugged. "It clearly pisses you off so I like it."

   "You can call me Watcher, Matthew, or Mr. Miraculous." He huffed and stopped at the light. Why are they in a car anyway? Plot convenience. That's why. 

   "Whatever you say Lavender Sissy. Now back to the plan. What-" he flinched in the middle of his sentence. 

   Crayola was gearing up to ask what happened when Matthew suddenly swerved the car to a stop. Crayola jerked in his seat and almost went out the windshield. 

    "What was that for!?" Crayola shouted. 

   Matthews eyes were wide behind his glasses. He was staring straight ahead. He watched as AR!Fresh got sucked into the portal leaving the AR kids stuck there in shock. 

   Error blinked. "That's not good. . ."

   Crayola recognized that yellow magic color. He knew it as well as he knew his own magic. That's his brother. That's-

   "Fate. . ."