Home is Where the Heart is

Destiny pulled the locket out slowly. The top had popped open revealing the picture inside. It was a young boy. His right eye was shaped like the number seven. He was pale and flushed as if feverish but he was smiling. He looked just like Fate.

   Fate. . . Fate. That's not the boys name. His name is. . .

   "Seven..." He breathed out softly as his eyes went wide. His soul almost best out of his chest. The C etched into the locket. That stood for Crayola. This is his locket! The scene was all rushing back to him.

   He and Seven were fighting. Seven had hurt someone. Seriously hurt. Seven didn't want to explain why he ended up putting that boy in the hospital.

   Crayola had gotten worked up and he yelled at Seven. "Why did you hurt him like that!?"

   Seven had been shocked. Crayola never yelled at him like that. "He was talking bad about you!"

   "I can take care of myself Seven! I'm not a baby! I'm not your baby brother!" 

   "I never said you were! I just want you to be safe! He was planning on–"

   "Shut up Seven! Whatever he was planning couldn't be as bad as this! Do you know how much trouble you almost got in!?"

   "Crayola–"

   "I don't need you!" Crayola had known it was wrong as soon as he said it. Seven had always worried about being a burden. He tried to be "bad" so people wouldn't care as much if he ever didn't pull through.

   He saw Seven flinch and his face hardened. "Fine." He turned to leave.

   Crayola blinked. He saw the portal. "Seven! Seven wait!–" And then they were both gone.

   A tear hit the picture. And now they were here. In an entirely different multiverse. With people who resembled their family but it wasn't them.

  He had no clue how to get home. He had no clue how to get Seven back. He had no clue what he was supposed to do.

   Crayola stared at the picture for a long time. He slid the necklace on and clicked it closed. He'd never take it off. Never.

   Seven had always said he'd do anything for Crayola. He always stuck by Crayola's side. And now Crayola had screwed up.

   He looked up and wiped his eyes. He had to fix this. He could find that person again. With the lilac suit. Matthew Miraculous. He was in their multiverse to. Something about him... maybe he had the other locket.

   It wouldn't be easy. . . but its a start.