Coffee Shops

"This is exhausting,"  Crayola mumbled.

   "Stop acting like a child." Error huffed.

   "I already told you. I am a child!" Crayola crossed his arms. He wanted to go home. . .

   "Yeah well you're also a god. Chill out. You like coffee? Lets go get coffee." Error made a beeline for the coffee shop.

   "You just want me to buy you coffee," Crayola murmured. He could to believe how similar yet different this Error and his uncle were.

   "Who said anything about buying?" He flashed a smirk.

   "I'm not stealing coffee when I can just buy it." Crayola pouted and pushed open the door.

   Error rolled his eyes but followed Crayola inside. "Whatever you say."

   Crayola stopped in his tracks. He barely managed fo refrain from grabbing Error. "Error. That's him. Purple dude."

   Error looked over. "Shortie by the window?"

   Crayola nodded and shuffled over. He took a seat across from Matthew. Error sat down beside him.

   Matthew looked up and sipped his coffee. He held up one finger and proceeded to down the rest of his drink. "Crayola. I respect you an all but you told Error?"

   "Hey!" Error snapped.

   "He's been a big help!" Crayola jumped to defend his partner.

   Matthew sighed and ran his fingers through his hair. "Of course. You seek out companionship. And now you're looking for me. Or more so the locket. Well bad news. I don't have it. "

   Crayola looked dumbstruck. "What do you mean you don't have it!?"

   "I know a lot but that does not make me omnipotent. Seven, or should I say Fate, eludes me. His choices are erratic and hard to predict." Matthew folded his hands together.

   "Great. So we spent all that time looking for you, for nothing." Error sank down in his seat.

   "I wouldn't say that. Afterall. Fate's influence only goes so far when Destinies is there as well. The old Destiny was weaker. This one, however..." He trailed off.

   "Old Destiny...?" Crayola breathed.

   Matthew sighed. "There's a story I need to tell. And it starts in a universe a lot like yours. Another branch off of the main universe yours circles..."