My Name is Fate

"Let. Him. Go." Error pulled at some of his strings.

   Fate held onto Ink with one hand and waved the other. AR!Fresh reappeared. "Oh look! Now there are two hostages? Ooh~ Aah~" His eyelights gleamed.

   Crayola gripped his sword tighter. "He's an innocent person Seven!"

   Fate flinched and dropped AR and Ink. His grabbed his sword from his belt. "FATE! MY NAME IS FATE!"

   "Guess you struck a nerve kid..." Error muttered and pulled at his strings. "Keep him busy."

   Crayola yelped as his and Fate's swords clashed. Fate didn't look right. Not like Seven. Something about this was wrong.

   Error busied himself sending AR home. "Sorry about this. Hope your universe is holding up okay."

   Fate swiped his sword at Crayola feet. Crayola barely had time to dodge it. He jumped just in time. He thanked the stars that he still has some remaining multiverse powers. Like this floating thing he could do.

   Fate growled snd teleported up. That was something he could do before this so Crayola was expecting it. He countered the attack.

   Their swords clashed and bounced off. Blue strings wrapped around Fates arm. He growled and tried to get them off.

   Error wasn't letting up. He tried to yank Fate towards him. "I think your fight is with me. Not the kid."

   Fate snarled and snapped. The next thing they knew Ink crashed into Error. His eyes glowed.

   "Ill deal with you later. Right now I have a crayon to break." Fate snarled and picked up his sword again. "Now. Where were we Crayola."

   Crayola winced. He knows. Of course Fate knows that Crayola isn't Destiny anymore. It's that obvious. . .

   "Seven please. It's me Crayola!"

   He growled. "My name is Fate."

  Fate lashed out with his sword and cut straight through Crayola's cape. Crayola yelped and unclipped the cape. He sliced through the air at Fates torso.

   Magic roared in Crayola's mind. What can he do? Fate isn't listening. There's nothing he can do.

   So he dodges. He pleads. He cries. He blocks. He runs. He prays.

   Fate gets tired of this game. He slams Crayola against the wall. "You have been a thorn in my side. I am tired of you."

   Crayola tensed up and stared at Fate. This is it. He's dead. They lost.