In the End

"Seven. Hey Seven. Wake up." Crayola shoved Seven trying o wake him up.

   Seven groaned and opened his eyes. "What? I'm trying to sleep."

   "No time has passed. At all. And look!" Crayola gestured to their clothes. It was their old outfits. Before the multiverse incident.

   Seven sat up and looked around. "What..?" He stared down at his hands and then looked up. "Crayola I– I'm sorry."

   Crayola looked taken about. "What!? You're sorry!? Seven theres– It wasn't– No! You don't have to be sorry!"

   Seven grabbed Crayola's hands. "I do! This is all my fault anyway! I almost destroyed the entire multiverse!"

   "Seven-" Crayola dove in and pulled his brother close. "It's not your fault–" His voice cracked.

   Seven buried his face in Crayola's shoulder and heaved out a sob. "I'm sorry. I'm so so sorry." He hiccuped. He blabbered the same words over and over again.

   Crayola just rubbed his back as he cried. He deserved a good cry after all. They both did. . . "It's okay. I'm here."

   Seven went quiet after a few minutes. "M sorry."

   "It's alright." Crayola whispered. Then a thought dawned on him. "Why did you hurt that guy in the first place? Wasn't he your friend?"

   Seven was silent for a moment. "He was saying how annoying and loud you are. How you always follow us around. And then he said maybe you should spend a few years with some sicko to quiet you down. Like pops. . ." He gripped onto Crayola's shirt.

   Crayola shuddered. He didn't know. How could he have not know!?

   "Next thing I know you're dragging me away and hes on the ground bleeding and I spend two weeks in the hospital and you won't talk to me at all." His voice cracked. "You said you didn't need me. "

   Crayola shushed him and buried his face in Sevens neck. "I'm sorry. I was wrong. I was so so wrong." Tears spill out of his sockets.

   Both twins sat there crying and apologizing in the middle of the night. Their relationship slowly began to mend itself.

   "I think they're gonna be okay. Don't you?" Matt smiled watching them from the anti-void.

   "Yeah. They'll be fine." Error hummed softly.

   "I think so too!" Ink cried popping up.

   Matt and Error frowned. "Get out!"

Fin~