Error

Crayola sighed wiping the tears away from the picture again. No luck. And of course he had abandoned his job to go in a wild goose chase. . .

   Error was hurt. Because he wasn't paying attention. He knew it wasn't his uncle Error. This one has different code. Not that he'd known Uncle Error had code. . . He could just sense it.

   He had failed his job as Destiny. He had let his champion be injured trying to protect the balance. Whoever was in charge before did a sucky job.

   What is he supposedly to do? He can't let Error see him. . . Can he?

   Crayola frowned. Something told him Fate and Destiny were not supposed to be seen. But no one said anything about Crayola!

   He opened up a window to wherever Error was. Outertale. Of course. 'I guess all Error's like the stars.' he thought to himself.

   He stuffed his locket under his shirt and went to step through. "Ahem."

   Error jerked up and stood. "Who are you!? Are you other one of Inks minions! I'm not here to destroy!"

   "I know. I was just gonna ask if I could sit with you. I need a place to think. " Well that was technically true.

   Error frowned. He still looked hurt and was clearly favoring his right leg. "Ink is up to some new tricks huh?"

   "I could heal your leg? Would that make you trust me?" Crayola asked.

   He blinked in surprise. "No. I don't like touch."

   "I won't touch you," Crayola responded.

   He looked thoughtful and he sood sat down. His keg stretched out carefully. He winced.

   "Ink really did a number on you huh...?" He sighed and went to heal it. "If I'm being honest, Ink is kind of a jerk. And he doesn't care about the bala–" He cut himself off. He said to much already.

   Error blinked with wide eyes. "You know about the balance?"

   "Oh funk..." The (technically younger older one) mumbled under his breath. "Yeah."

   "How?" He asked but then paused. "You're Destiny."

   Crayola winced. "I mean yeah technically. I don't really go by that though."

   "What do you mean?" He asked stretching his newly healed leg.

   "Just call me Crayola." He sighed and looked up at the stars.

   ". . .Okay?" He mumbled.

   Crayola laid back and just watched. He wished Seven was here.

   "You seem lonely." Error muttered.

   "I am."

   He was quiet for a moment. "Me too."