Alternate

"This place is pretty fucked up isn't it..?" Error said after a moment of silence.

   "Language. " Crayola muttered on instinct

   Error gave a weird look. "Language?"

   "Force of habit. . ." He murmured softly.

   "What are you, Fresh?" Error snickered like he made a joke.

   Crayola immediately stiffened. He avoided eye contact.

   Error paused. "What's that all about?"

   "Nothing I just–"

   "Error!!!" Uh oh. They both knew that voice.

   Error was on his feet in an instant. "Ink!"

   Crayola followed shortly after. This is bad. If Ink is here that means Seven can see him. Oh no.

   "You villain. Corrupting an innocent person." Ink lashed out with his pain.

   Error jumped out of the way quickly and pulled at his strings. "Ink how about you learn what you're talking about before you accuse me." He winced. He was hearing Fate wasn't he..?

   Ink growled. "I know what im talking about!" He lashed out again. He was so fast and light on his feet.

   Crayola grabbed Error's arm and opened a portal to a random au. Ink would take a while to find them. He winced as they fell in the bushes.

   Error was uo first holding his arm close. He was glitching like crazy. "Don't touch me!"

   "I'm sorry! I just had to get us out of there! Ink was acting strange." Crayola sighed brushing the leaves off. He. . . recognized this place.

   "This AU is called Refresh Alternate." Error murmured softly.

   "Oh. That explains the familiarity. Refresh is my AU. This is just the alternate version," He sighed. "Depending on the time. . . Uncle Reaper works near here."

   " Uncle Reaper?" Error raised a brow.

   Crud. He didn't mean to say that. "Yeah uh. . . My uncle. Married into the family that is." He rubbed the back of his neck.

   "Hey! Are you guys okay?" Crayola froze. He knew that voice. . .