Start a New

"Kid! Kid! Hey wake up!" Crayola comes to to yelling.

   "Hey kid. It's Matthew. Are you okay?"

   Crayola blinks his eyes open. "What..?"

   Matthew smiled behind soot covered face. "Hey kid. There ya are. It worked. The multiverse is fixed."

   "And its stable too. Ink and I came up with a compromise." Error smiled as well.

   Crayola jerked into a sitting position. "Really? It's okay now?" He is careful of Seven still in his lap.

   Matt nodded and turned to the side to cough. "Sorry. Smoke." He coughed.

   "Is. . . Wheres my universe? Can we go home..?"

   Error brought up the code again. "Right there." He zoomed in and showed Crayola.

   "I'll take you there," Matt hummed softly.

   Error snickered. "No offence purple puma but you look like you rolled around in a fireplace."

   "Alright then glitch in the matrix you take them." Matthew quipped back.

   Error huffed and crossed his arms. "We don't even have to take them! We can just open a portal."

   "Lazy idea." Matt rolled his eyes but opened up a portal. "That'll take you home."

   Crayola giggled and forced himself up gathering Seven into his arms. He stepped closer and then paused. "Will I ever see you again?"

   "Course kiddo. I'm always watching." Matt smiled and popped a sucker in his mouth. "I'll see you again."

   "Someone has to keep lavender scented candle in line."

   "I'm pretty sure that's the other way around bluescreen of death."

   Crayola giggled and nodded. "Bye." he stepped through the portal.