Ink Blot

Fate took a deep breath in and out. He plastered the smile back on his face. He glanced down and noticed the locket. Crayola half. The part with Seven's picture. Seven's half was still in his pocket.

   "What's this?" Fate clicks it open. He frowns and tugs. The chain breaks. 

   "Give that back!" Crayola cried.

   "No need. You'll be dust soon anyway." He flicks the locket off to the side.

   "No! Give it back! I need it! Please give it back!!!" Crayola struggled reaching for the direction tbe locket went. He couldn't see it.

   "Why should I–" Fate cuts himself off as he doubles over clutching his soul. He cried out softly. "What's happening?" he breathed out snd glared up at Crayola. "What did you do!?"

   Crayola stares at him dumbly. This looks like an attack Seven used to have. "I-I didn't do anything!" He turned off to the side.

   Ink was holding Crayola's half of the locket. Error stood nearby in a defensive position. Ink yelped and dropped the locket like her burned himself. He looked different.

   "What did you do?" Error hissed grabbing Ink by the shirt.

   "I-I dunno!"

   Fate (Seven?) groans softly and clutches at his soul. "Hurts."

   Crayola snaps out of it and collapses next to his brother. "Seven. Oh stars. I don't– Your medicine!"

   He doesn't say anything and only clutches his chest more. His breathing falters.

   Error is there in a second. His hand is on Crayola's shoulder. "Kid. What's going on?"

   "H-hes sick! He needs his medicine but I-I don't–"

   "Hey calm down. It's gonna be okay." Ink kneels on the other side. He waves his hand and hes holding a bottle with one pill. "This medicine?"

   Crayola snatches the bottle and looks at the lable. "Yes! This is it!" He frantically opens the bottle and forces his brother to take it.

   "Please please please..." Crayola whispers holding his twins hand tightly.

   Sevens eyelights flicker back on. They're small but clear. "W-what..? Crayola?!" His eyes flicker around jn panic.

   Crayola squeezes as tears fall down his face quickly. "Seven! It's okay! Im here. You're here. We-We're okay." He hiccups and wipes his face on his sleeve.

   Seven relaxes and just rests his head in Crayola's lap. He closes his eyes. "Hurts."

   Crayola watches Ink and Error get up. Or is it Fate and Destiny? "I know. But it's gonna be okay. Promise."