The House

The house seemed normal to the untrained eye. A large, old house. No big deal right?

   Well it is when it's in the middle of literal nowhere.

   Error crept over. The door was ajar. He poked his head in first and didn't seen anything. He motioned for Crayola to follow. He kept his strings at the ready.

   There were voices coming from somewhere inside the house. Error and Crayola crept towards them. The door was open a slit. They could see Ink through the door but not the person he was talking to.

   "You never told me this would happen! The multiverse is falling apart!" Ink shouted

   "Whoops must have slipped my mind." Crayola was chilled to the bone. Seven. Of course. He gripped both of the lockets tightly.

   "Slipped your mind!? Fate everyone is dying! I watched Blue get sucked into a black hole!"

   "Blue wasn't part of the plan, Ink."

   "He was my friend!!!"

   "And Error was an innocent person who was forced to become the bad guy. You know who's really the bad guy? Me! And you've been following me this whole time. You're the bad guy Ink. Your creations are tearing each other apart." Fate came into view now. He was smiling as he looked completely insane.

   Ink stumbled and fell backwards. He clearly didn't expect Fate to show up right there. "What..? No! Im the protector! I– I!"

   "You what Ink?" Fate asked clutching his sword in one hand.

   "I fight bad guys."

   "Even me?" Fate smirked.

   Ink went silent. Fate had a hand to his neck. "Chose your words carefully, Ink Blot."

   "HEY! Leave him alone!" Crayola shoved the door open and stepped inside sword drawn.

   Error kinda stared at Crayola like 'Kid!? Are you insane!?' He shook it off and went to follow. "Let Ink go."

   Fate blinked as his smile disappeared for the first time. "Or what?"

   There was a stand off. The final showdown. For the fate of the multiverse. Good vs Evil. Love vs Corruption. Destiny vs Fate.