Characters and a Warning...

Hey... This is me, however many months later, EXTREMELY embarrassed. If you're about to read this story, I have some advice.

This story is cringey as hell, and I wrote it out of pure boredom while I was laying on the couch at my Nana's house. I wrote like 20 parts in the time span of 30 minutes, so if that doesn't tell a lot then I don't know what does. I read through the whole thing a little while ago because, hell, it takes up to 2 hours to read this 40 part book- or whatever you want to call it. I cannot believe this has like 20k reads, maybe more I don't even know...but I am so very sorry for taking a lit torch and practically piercing it into your eyes.

I might be over exaggerating, but seriously this book makes me want to face plant into a brick wall. At the time, I had absolutely no experience with writing, especially fan fictions, and I had only just recently joined Wattpad. I've posted conversations about my issue with this book and nobody ever looks at them, so I'm telling you now, THIS IS SO SHITTY AND I AM SORRY I PUT YOU THROUGH THIS.

Also, the character list is so far fetched, like do y'all really think I put THAT many characters into a book that takes not even 2 hours to read?

And before anyone says it, I'm not about to take down this thing just because I hate it. Maybe if it had like 100 or 200 reads, but I'm lowkey proud that this has over 20k reads. Yes, I'm still highly embarrassed and want to go crawl into a deep hole and never come out. But hey, what the hell? Some of you actually seem to like this book and I don't want to ruin that for you.

Sorry, that was a long ass intro, but...continue. I warned you.

Here are all of the people who will be portraying the characters! It's just a visual to get a better understanding of the characters but if you'd like to make up their appearances in your head, just skip to chapter 1! Keep in mind there are A LOT of characters in this story...or maybe not? I think there are but you can decide that yourself lol. anyways i hope everyone enjoys this story.

Leonardo DiCaprio as himself-

Madison Beer as Gia-