1- New World(BKG)

"Katsuki? Are you alright? You haven't come down for dinner yet."

"Katsuki?"

"Katsuki?!"

"I'm coming in!"

Never in her life did I want my mother to find my body hanging in the closet of my bed room, but here we are, my crying sobbing mother holding my body as dad unties the belt around my neck.

I expected to see nothing after hearing my mom's cries, I thought I would see black, I was dead right? I shouldn't even be conscious about what I'm hearing or even be thinking, right?

But right now, I hear birds chirping and the wind blowing against trees, how come? I thought I was at home in my room right now, why am I suddenly outside?

"King, there appears to be a body outside near the garden." I hear someone say, my eyes won't open but I'm aware of what is happening around me for some odd reason. I feel myself being carried away in someone's arms, why do I still feel thing, I'm supposed to be dead.

I want to die so why am I still alive?

"Take him to the infirmary, we'll take him to the dungeon once he is healed." The king, I assume, ordered. A king , huh, what is this medieval times or something? As far as I know there's supposed to be an emperor, not a king.

After a long walk, I was put on something soft, a bed I'm guessing, and a wet cloth is put on my forehead. The coolness of it suddenly makes me more aware of what is going on, I'm starting to have more control over my body.

"So you're awake, do you feel ill in any way, it appears you have collapsed in the castle garden. How did you end up there?" I see a man with glasses ask me, that must the guard that carried me up here.

"I'm not too sure myself." I can't tell him that I tried to kill myself and somehow ended up here, even in these times it'd be hard to believe.

The guard sighs and changes the cloth on my head for a new one, "That mark on your neck, do you mind informing me of where you received it."

What mark on my neck, I never had one before.

"You look perplexed, here, take this mirror." The guard hands me a mirror from one of the stands in the room. I take it and check out my neck, it almost looks like I got it tattooed or something. There is a black line all around it, the design looks similar to fire. If the line was my skin color you'd assume it was a scar.

"I've never seen this before." I mumble to myself as I touch the mark, it felt rough and scaly, not like how the rest of my skin is. It's abnormally dry but doesn't hurt or anything.

"From my perspective of things, you may have a spell on you. You were never in the castle before, yet somehow appear in the garden and have this mark. Possibly a curse."

Spell, curse? Why is this place anyway?

The guard gives a sigh, we are both confused I guess. "What is this place?"

He gives a surprised look to me but then stares as if it was a stupid question to ask, I mean maybe it is from his view but I've never heard of there being medieval people in the 21st century.

"This is the kingdom of Musutafu, I am sir Iida, a guard for King Enji and former caretaker of his son."

I see.

So this really is a fantasy land, not much I can do now but accept the fact that I'm probably stuck here. Better than being back home though, not that my life back then wasn't cool though.

Oh? Why I hung myself? None of your business reader, geez, ever heard of boundaries.

"Since you seem to be feeling better, I'm afraid I must escort you to the dungeon."