1 | ⚔️ Start

It was a normal day for Princess Sena sitting in her big comfy bed with her
royal dress on. She was reading books as usual habit every morning. For her it was boring, she just wants to leave the castle but she still needs to wait till the sun sets.

She groaned in frustration. walking towards the door that leads to the castle's hallway, opening it up and walking around where her feet leads her. Her butler who always follows her with other maids following made the Princess sigh.

"please stop following me..... it's an order" his butler hesitated but she plead. She never like people following her around knowing she never got privacy when does maids follow her 24/7.

"Yes Princess.." her Butler bowed before turning around together with the maids. She thanked them before proceeding. Her feet wander around the big castle; passing through her brother's room and her younger brother before her parents'.

It was peaceful afternoon. Her brother hanging out with his friends in the field and her younger brother with his friends in his room playing video games. She was alone as expected, she never got to go outside have a friend beside her that light her day, a friend she could trust and a friend she could do fool things everyday.

She never got to go outside to study and do outside things. She's locked up in the Castle because her mother said so. She wanted to able to make her own decisions after all her 18th birthday just passed but no one greeted her. Ofcourse her parents knew but didn't throw a party for the Princess, they just wanted to cover her informations for not too long. Yena got to go out of the Castle as she wanted for her 20th birthday.

Her feet stopped. She was middle of thinking things when her feet decided to stop for a break. She sat decided to sat down in the bermuda grass and ended up laying in their garden.

"Princess Sena..."

"the sun is now setting" he Butler whispered at her ears. Her world immediately lit up when she heard the sentence, it was time to go. She immediately ran to her room, ignoring the fact that her feet is aching.

She picked a normal dress that an average girl would wear. She picked a sage colored dress she got in her closet the dress maker gave her in her 18th birthday.

She grabbed her hood just like what a girl red riding hood has with her. She sneak out of the castle with the help of her butler, using the back gate only she knows and her Butler and she didn't forgot to grab some snacks and breads from the kitchen this time.

"finally!" She told with relief, she walk to the park where kids plays and a beautiful place to see the sunset. She waved at them as the kids noticed her appearance.

They were kids who don't have families and only living in the streets. She felt sad and worry everytime she sees the kids roaming around especially in nights. She gave them a shelter which they could sleep in for the meantime and every afternoon the Princess meets them, but the kids doesn't know her.

"Hi guys how have you all been?"she spoke softly, the kids ran to her and hugged her tight.

"its the girl in her green hood!" one boy pointed at her as he ran towards them."Shhh people might here us!"

"sorry.."he told with following giggles.
"it's okay, here as i promised you guys" she gave the basket that was full of snacks.

They all sat down in the grass while Sena set the blankets. "c'mon sit here" she motioned the kids to sit next to her.

"Thank you Nonna!"
"Thank you Unnie!"

"Your welcome, now eat so that we could watch the sunset!" she smiled at the kids before telling them her day.

Yena always like to see the kids happy everyday. It was like a hobby of her. She go to the park every afternoon and tell them stories, sometimes she gives them breads to eat or coins to buy foods for each other.

She was a misterious girl who the village know, she was kind and beautiful lady that the village knows.Young men in their village adore the girl so much and even give her free breads everytime she roam around the village and the people remember her.

"so you guys how's your day?" She asked the kids. She heard horse and a
two carriage passed by the park. She forgot, she has to meet the prince of Busan today.

She immediately stood up and pat her dress, "guys i think i need to go.. I'll meet you in other time!" she waved at the kids. she ran. The horse suddenly stopped as the Princess ran passed them.

She got scared after a horse was about to hit her, "I'm sorry!"she bowed before passing by the way. She ran into the gate and look at the castle before running towards her room.

She patted heavily while leaning in the door. that was close, she thought before hanging her hood in the door.
Right before she could sit down in her bed, the door opened. She saw her mom who looked dressed up nicely, she bowed before plopping in her bed.

"that's not what a 20 years old Princess should act infront of her mother"she said, followed by her Butler bowing before closing the door. she shrugged before turning a page of her book, not taking a glance at her mother."then show me.."she muttered under her breath.

"excuse me?"

"nothing... are you here to tell me to meet the new prince?" the Princess asked as she sat down in her bed formally. "yes.. you're not allowed to have a contact at him or his family.."

"okay, that's nice..."

"and you could look, we will be at the living room so you could see us from the 3rd floor" she said before leaving the room.

She mentally cursed before digging in relief that she made it in time. All she could think is what does the Prince look like. It was heard that he was kind and sweet to others but could be shy infront of new peoples. She never tried to search him up because she doesn't even know his full name.

"hey sis i heard from mother she found the right guy"her brother, Huang Xuxi but professionally known as Lucas, told while hide behind the door. "yeah hyung was
eavesdropping.." her younger brother, Huang Renjun, opened the door widely open.

"you always ruin my day!"he held his hand. The Princess rolled her eyes at them, before going to her closet. "if your here to bicker infront of me just save it!"

"i told you to shut up right?!"

"i did i was just telling the truth!"

"i allowed you to come, to shut up"

"n-no um currently we're here to tell you that we're going to meet the Prince too..."

"okay yeah, i get it, i envy you guys" the Princess told as she grabbed a dress from her closet. "go somewhere else i'll be changing!" the two went out of the room and went downstairs to the living room.

______________________________________