1: A biggest change in my life

Like everyday, i woke up in the morning, took shower and did breakfast. The watch showed 09:00 AM , i went to my school.
As usual i was alone and trying to held my all focus on my studies. A memory struck in my mind it was of my sister who had died last year. I still remember that day clearly, the rain, the accident.

"I guess, you're busy in your thoughts" said josha

"Not really" , i said with a sad smile.
josha , my classmate who is very supportive and kind, last year when my sister died and my best friend cheated on me, she was the one who tried her everything to help me and let me out from my situation.

" I thought you knew , overthinking about the past incidents won't help you" said josha , reading my thoughts.
" No, I was just... i said, my eyes were down.

" look, I know what is bothering you but try to let it go and everything will be alright with time." she said , while trying to comfort me.

" yeah, I'll try my best, don't worry" I said, trying to be strong

Bell rings , and the teacher entered in the class.
professor betty was a tiny woman, she had a wrinkled face and short brown hair cut like a boy. she has always make me feel like i could do anything.
After the classes, i was feeling so tired and i was talking with one of my classmates and I heard someone calling my name.

"Bondita" said my aunt.
" hey aunt roma , what are you doing here?" I said, running towards her.

" bondita something has happened and you have to come with me" she said with so much tears in her eyes.
" calm down, what happened aunt roma? why are you so tensed and crying? " ,I said.
" No questions, just come with me right now" she said

"okay" I said.

we head back to my home, where the crowd of the people were gathered. I saw some police officers were standing outside my house, I ran inside to find my parents and all I saw , two bodies were hanging through the ceiling fan, the face of the bodies were pale, lifeless . I was standing still in shock. i had lost my whole world in a day.

A police officer came to me, flooded me by the questions without even thinking that i wasn't responding at all and I was just stood still.

when I came in my senses, I answered all the questions like they asked me about if there were any enemies of my parents?
" there were no enemies of my parents instead everyone used to adore them" i said, trying to control myself From crying.

A policeman asked " was there anything that could be the reason of their suicide?"

" No , they were so happy, there wasn't even a fight between them" I said , tears rolled down from my eyes.

After the whole series of questions, they finalized that it's a suicide case with some mistery and they'll find the reason behind their suicide. They said that it's not safe for me to live here alone so they have already called my uncle and he'll come by tomorrow.

Next day my dad's brother Chetan came and said " you have to come with me now , my city"

" why? I won't leave my house , how can I leave the memories of my parents here?" I said with all of my force.

" you've to come because bondita now I've taken your responsibility. you can't live alone in this strange city, it's not safe for you" he said.

" No, i can live here, i don't wanna go with you.." he cut me off and said ,

" bondita listen you're my responsibility now and I can't let you live here alone as I've promised to your dad , you're going with me right now , pack your bags and don't worry, you don't have to live with me because I'll send you to scofflish Academy, there you can complete your studies", he said in his cold voice.

( Next day)

He sent me to the scofflish Academy next day. we entered in the scofflish academy and they took a test of mine so that they can know the ability of mine. I passed that test with great marks.

" so, from onwards you'll live here and complete your studies", he said with a wide smile.

Guys let me know that you liked it or not because if you won't like this then there's no need of mine to write this story! Trust me it's going to be awesome.
PS: anirudh's entry in the next part;-) .
Love you all♥️!