It's Kind Meshell

I sighed, closing my locker as I headed to the cafeteria for lunch

It's currently 12:02 and I'm in school having the worst day of my life.

Everybody just testing my fucking patients today.

I guess it's fuck wit kind Tuesday.

It literally went from teachers tryna embarrass me by making me answer a question I didn't know.

To this bitch named Lynn thinking she almighty an untouchable.

Bitch I will knock yo squirrel built teeth ass off yo fucking feet bitch.

And not only that- I couldn't sleep last night because of reasons we not gone get on yet.

Opening the cafeteria doors, I caught a few people attention. Mostly the lil basketball players, and what people like to call em- "Jocs".

"Aye Nice! We over here." I heard my school friends say, making me roll my eyes an chuckle.

"Bitch that ain't my name."I mugged them as I sat down at the table.

"What is it then?" Jackie asked, causing me to mug her.

"It's Kind Meshell." I said in a duh tone.

Or Kind Gaulden, but I didn't say all that considering the fact that they didn't know I was NBA Youngboys daughter.

No one in my school fan group followed him or tea pages.

There were always times that I would get questioned because they would hear other people say sumin bout me being young boys child.

I would always deny it. I'm surprised they believed me, but hey- not everyone has good IQ.

Only ones who knew the truth were Charlotte, an Ryan.

And of course Youngboys side of the family.

I mean everyone knew that Kentrell posted me, but everyone didn't really know what it meant. They went based off the caption, that didn't really explain much.

All everyone can do really is go based off the caption and what others know. Until Kentrell or jania, or even me speak about the situation. Everyone is really left in the dark.

In my opinion, that's how I would like it to stay. Everyone thinks being related to someone who's well known is a good thing.

I mean it is sometimes. But when it comes to your own life, and what you do personally, it won't really be about you or people won't care if it has nothing to do with such n such. Ya know?

Like say if I was to start my own business and me & so n so was to fall out.

Everyday, I would have to deal with the constant reminder that I wasn't famous before everyone knew I was yb daughter.

Or yb basically gave me clout, like he built me.

And I'm just not ready for that. Life is already hard. I just don't need that right now especially what I'm going threw with dejou- yeah.

I'd rather people think I'm one of Kentrells homies, then tell them I'm his daughter.

"So... y'all heard about David?" Mona said, breaking me out of my thoughts.

"I did. And that shit is crazy." Charlotte shook her head.

It was only me and Charlotte today. Ryan left early, but he wouldnt tell me why.

"Wait, what happened?" Landon asked, looking at both Charlotte and Mona.

"Well, David babymomma set David up. She had some niggas her bestfriend was coo wit to basically scare David into taking care of his twins. Shit didn't go as planned." Jackie explained.

"So the babymoms was supposed to had dropped the twins off at her momma house. She told the niggas that was supposed to scare David, where he was gone be at."

"So they slid on him an shit. Word 'round the block was that he was fucking on white girl misha and they was at his crib.."

"Mhmm but the crazy thing is, misha is one of the niggas who was sliding on David, girlfriend. That nigga basically ran the group. So he called all the shots." Mona told us.

"People was saying that they ain't even go in the house. Instead they shot that bitch up and dipped not knowing who all was in there."

"Mane moral of the story is misha died. And David wasn't really a dead beat. Every time his baby moms would drop the kids off at her momma house. David would pick them up and spend time with them and that the baby mom ain't want HIM to see his kids because of the child support checks. That day was a bad day for them to be their. Cause when they shot up the house. They hit one of the kids in the heart and one in the head. And they both died." Char finished the story.

I was left in complete shock. Cause what?

"What about David?" Landon asked.

"He got shot in his chest 3 times and is in critical condition." Mona told em.

"Wow. I bet the baby momma feeling real shitty right now. Cause not only did you fuck up yo baby father who was willing to be in both them child's life, but you got cho kids killed in the process." I said.

"Right and she wasn't gone get no money. Them niggas was planning on killing David and his baby moms anyway. They was gone have the bestfriend take them kids in, and receive them checks that the people was giving to her to help raise them kids." Mona told us

"Shit went left tho. Now they all going to jail broke." I shook my head.

And now David gone die. Ian neva seen nobody survive after being in critical condition.

And the crazy part is, David is only 17.

His baby momma was a 1 night stand, she's 20 and grown.

Like baby you sad as fuck.

Now yo ass in jail.

"The shit people do fa money bruh."

~

Ian have nun to write fahreal so I made up that story right quick. lol I hope it was good ..

ANYWAYS ...

...Lemme stop trolling y'all, cause we all know jania ain't stay wit dejounte this long.