Dametrious Perspective-English 101

Finding the class was easy enough. I set my syllabus in my bag as I walked through the door. All I had to do was follow this tether and the beacon that shines to her. The professor looked at me. Plain human. Unfit, disheveled hair, wrinkled face, and the stench. By the morning star, that stench was unbearable. I shook my head as the professor greeted me and stated to pick whatever seat is available. I glanced around the room. She's here. I can feel her. I watched at the women's eyes followed me as I moved down the classroom. There. She's right there in the corner of the room. She wore a red cardigan and blue Jean's. Her auburn hair was in a loose bun. She has fair skin and a freckle under her right eye. I continued to walk down.
She bit her lip as I sat down. I looked at her as she stared, "My name is Dametri." She quickly looked away.. her face went flush. She glanced back.. I parted my lips. Why the fuck isn't she talking to me. Ahhhhhh, yes I probably make her nervous. I breathed in then said, "And your name is?" She looked at me through the corner of her eye then said, "My name is Eliana." Her voice was melodic. As if the angels themselves were singing. The teacher spoke.. something about page 96.. I didn't care what he had to say. My eyes were on her. I am the predator and she is my prey. She let down her hair. Her auburn waves fell down and gently laid beside her cheeks. I smirked then said, "Pleasure to meet such a beautiful girl." Her face went flushed. Eliana tried to hide her face in her hair but I could still see the red hue trickling on her cheeks and the slight quiver on her pink lips.

The teacher continued talking. Something about partners.. I smiled at that notion. My eyes were still locked on her. She stirred in her seat and tried to look at the book she was holding but I could see her steal quick glances at me. Her breathing fastened.  I honed in on listening to just her. It was like putting a barrier on just us. Sounds from the outside could not penetrate. Her breathing was quick. Her heartbeat was faster. The rest of the world went grey has I solely focused on her. She was the only thing in color that I could see. The pinkness of her lips, the blush on her cheek, her  Auburn hair and her.. green.. no hazel eyes. I blinked a couple of times as the world went back to color and the barrier dissipated. I lowered my voice, "I'm sorry if I make you nervous." I tried my best to sound sincere. She quickly shook her head then said, "I'm not nervous." Liar. Your heartbeat is through the roof and you can't even look at me. Humans are so pathetic. I quietly whispered, "Stupid human." She glanced at me as I said, "Have lunch with me." Her breathing stopped for a moment. She has to think about it? Ha. No human can resist a demon. We are purely superior. She quietly said, "No, I'm sorry." What the fuck? This fuck human bitch. How the fuck can she deny me? I gritted my teeth as I tried to relax my face, "Why not?"

She stopped talking. For the rest of class she just stayed there.. listening to the lecture and reading that damned book. Occasionally she'd glance my way but I just couldn't understand. Humans.. it's not possible. It just doesn't make sense that she could say no. Although, I haven't traveled to the mortal realm, I do know that humans are weak. And they are very impressionable. Even subconsciously they know there place. And demons.. we have this unexplainable hold on mortals. Call it our beauty, our sex appeal, our energy, or possibly out of subconscious fear. We always get what we want.

The bell rang. Eliana quickly stood up and walked out the door.