Dametrious Perspective: Late night swim

She kissed me. I felt a surge of power within me just from a single kiss. The demon in me was trying to claw it's way out. She kissed me. I cant believe it. I froze.. I couldnt move. All these emotions swirling in my head that i couldnt process. All I could think about, all I desired is that stupid humans mouth on mine. She kissed me.. Eliana started to turn away.. shame written all over her flawless face as she said, "I'm sorry Dametri. I should-" I didnt let her finish. The desire, the want took over.. I gripped her wrist. Not caring if it hurt. I pulled her close to me. I felt the demon inside me claiming her. I kissed her. I kissed her hard. A low growl escaped my lips.. My hands latched on to her thighs as I forced them to wrap around me. Her hazel eyes screamed in ecstasy. I felt the devil's grin grace my face. My hands trailed up her back and tilted her head to the side. Exposing her neck. I watched the life within her jugular pulse. At first I kissed it gently.. then I traced my tongue against her skin.. She moaned.. it made my demon wild. I could sense it beating, thrashing within my soul. Gnawing it's way out.

I couldn't help myself. I couldnt stop myself from biting her. Staking that claim. Leaving my mark.. I felt her wince as I held her. I didnt care. My demon demanded her. I felt the change take over. The shadows of my marks on my skin became more prominent.. My vision changed. The world seemed more vibrant and I could see her aura more clear. The colors changed in a medley of red, blue, green.. constantly changing. Her beacon grew brighter as I grinded against her.

  Fuck. No. Not now. I pulled away then turned my head so she couldn't see my eyes. In the reflection of the water I saw my eyes glowing. One white.. one red.. my fangs were showing and my horns were starting to form. Breathe. Dametrious breathe. I quietly said, "Stop. No. This is not happening." I could hear the pain in her voice as she asked,"Why?" I didnt dare look at her. It could compromise everything.. I spoke softly, "I cant do this with you." She was silent for a moment. You fucking idiot. You stupid demon. Why the fuck did it upset me that she's hurt?! She quietly said, "I understand. Let me take you home." I shook my head.. there is no way she could see me like this, "No thank you. I'd rather walk." I tried to keep my voice as even as I could. If she saw me like this.. everything would be fucked.. Her voice was shakey, "Dametri it'll take you hours to get back to the dorm." My body shook all over. Trying to keep the demon at bay. I spoke once more, "I'd rather walk." She watched me. I felt her eyes on me.  The pain radiated off her body. I shivered uncontrollably. Almost silent she said, "Fine. Enjoy your walk." I didnt say anything in response. I just stayed there. Looking at my reflection slowly turning back to my human facade. I heard her swim back to the edge of the lake and get out. I sighed as I was greeted by the silence of the night. I can never let that happen again. I risked everything for a meaningless kiss. 

  It's not that I have never kissed before. There are plenty of succubi in the different levels of hell and it is expected of those in high ranking to find a mate. I've been with my fair share of succubi. Kissing. Sex. It's all just another form of obtaining energy to survive the next battle. To heal wounds. But.. theres something different with Eliana. Something pure. I have never felt the need to mark a claim on any of the succubi or female demons. They were just objects to me. But with her.. I dunk my head in the water to try to clear my puzzles mind. I closed my eyes and all I saw was her arms around me.. her lips on mine.. her moan gracing my ear. My heart began to pulse. All I could see was her. What is going on with me??