Falling

Damtri's eyes went wide as he turned from me and whispered, "Run." Black smoke filled the room as Dametri's wings moved back and forth. In an instant Dametri teleported in front of Damien. Growls and snarls surrounded me. My feet felt stuck to the ground. Run. Move body, MOVE! Dametri reached back his claw and slashed at Damien's chest. Damien laughed mockingly as he grabbed hold of Dametri's wing. Damien's nails sunk in, ripping Dametri's wing like paper. Black blood pooled out as Damien picked Dametri up by his throat then whispered, "You know.. at first.. I was just going to take your mate to father but now.. seeing you here. Seeing how weak she has made you.. it'll bring me great joy to watch you suffer. I'll torture her in front of you." Dametri snarled, "You wont fucking touch her!" Dametri was quick to pull his brother to the ground. Dametri kept his knee on top of his brother's chest as he glanced behind to look at me, "Eliana get the fuck out of here!" My eyes water as I stuttered, "I c-cant leave you here." He  sternly yelled, "Go!" He turned his back on me and lifted his head revealing his fangs then quickly sunk his teeth into his brother's neck. Damien screamed loud. That was the last I heard before I ran out the door.

I kept running.. Breathing hard.. I should have grabbed my fucking keys. I ran passed the parking lot. I went down the road and without thinking, I  headed toward the lake.

I didnt even have my phone.. I panted, completely out of breath as I made my way up the cliff. As soon as I reached the top my body collapsed and I was in tears.. "Dear God.. please be with him. Please God."

A voice came up from behind me, "Not even God can help you now." I turned my head and stood up to see Damien gliding toward me. His wings made of bone now jutting out of his back. Blood covered his body.. whether it's his or it's Dametri's.. I pleaded, "Where's Dametri?? What did you do to him?" Damien laughed, "Here we are.. you cornered.. with your life at stake and yet you worry for your demon?? Dametri is right you are pure." I took a step back.. my footing nearly slipped as I reached the edge of the cliff. Damien stood in front of me. His red eyes peering into my soul. His face was as pale as Dametri.. But he had more marks than him. His nose was more prominent and he had a scar above his right lip and left brow. He smirked then said, "Don't you worry little human. Your demon is alive.. He'll probably be here soon. So he'll get to see you.. die." The last part he sneered.. death.. that can't be right.. I'm not suppose to die. Yet. I shook my head, "Dont let him watch." Damien's smile widened, he looked absolutely demented. His hands wrapped around my throat as he lifted me above the water. I choked as my vision became spotty. He laughed, "You'd rather I kill you with him not here?" I stayed silent. Dametri cant see this. My vision faded in and out. I could see Dametri running towards us as the light around me began to dim.

Everything turned black.

"Eliana!" Dametrious screamed for me.

I felt a pulse within my chest. Dametri called out to me.

Damien cackled, "Its nearly too late brother for your little human."

Dametri screamed in agony, "Let her go you piece of filth!"

Damien's grip tightened as he whispered, "With pleasure."

I felt something plunged within my abdomen. I could hear my ribs snap and my skin tear. My eyes shot open in agony as I saw Damien's claw piercing through my suspended body. Warm, sticky liquid dripped down my torso and down my thighs.

Dametrious screamed out, "No!"

Damien let go of my throat as he yelled, "Enjoying staying in this realm without your mate brother. You are no longer welcomed back home. " I felt myself falling. My hair flung upwards as I continued to fall. My lungs fought for air. As I fell I saw Dametrious diving in after me.

My body hit the water.. I couldn't move. My eyes rolled to the back of my head.

I barely could feel something grasping on my wrist and pulling me out of the water. Strong arms carried me and hugged onto me. My eyes tried to open as I heard Dametri cry out, "Please.. no.. no.. Eliana.. stay with me, please. Lord.. God, if you can hear me.. I beg you. I have no right to ask this.. no right at all but please not her. Take my life for hers."

Don't cry.. it's okay, Dametri. It's fine. I'm fine.

Darkness surrounded me.

Another voice spoke.. "Your life is meaningless compared to hers. I knew I should have intervened sooner. Your relationship is an abomination."

Dametri's spoke slowly, "You? What are you doing here?"

The other voice spoke, "Give her to me."

Dametri's grip tightened.

It spoke again, "If you want her to live, give her to me."

Dametri's hands loosened as another set of hands took his place. This person felt.. words couldn't describe. It didn't even feel like I was being touched. It was as light as air. Warmth radiated from above my abdomen. As my body relaxed I heard a loud snap as my ribs went back in place. I screamed out as my eyes opened wide. Bright light surrounded me as I could see a silhouette of large white wings and white luminescencent eyes. Golden hair long hair fell in front of his face as he smiled then whispered, "I am sorry Muriel." The name sounds familiar.. As the wounds mended, air graced my lungs. My eyelids grew weak as they began to close I whispered, "Dametri?"

Beyond the light I heard Dametri say, "I'm here.. you can rest." He sounds relieved. Calm even. I shut my eyes.

It was all like a dream.. one of my many visions.. But the pain is so real.. the fight. Damien. Dametrious. Me.
From the darkness of my sleep I heard that voice. That being that healed me.
"She mustn't know about me."

Dametrious laughed, "That you're an angel?"

The angel spoke, "That I'm her guardian angel."

Dametrious snarled, "I'm her guardian now."

The angel scoffed, "And yet she needed me to save her."

Dametrious growled in response.

The angel's tone changed.. more curious than anything, "You have bonded yourself to her, correct?"

Dametrious quietly said, "Yes."

The angel asked a final question, "Has she to you?"

Dametrious grew more quiet, "Not yet."

The angel sighed, "Good.. you know.. you aren't safe for her. It's bad enough that things are drawn to her. She doesn't need you leading more to her."

Dametrious breathed out, "I know. Should we really.. be discussing this now?"

The angel laughed, "It doesn't matter. To her.. this all is a dream. She wont remember this conversation."

I got pulled into the darkness.. falling into a deep, deep sleep.