Dametrious Perspective: Date?

She grabbed my hand.. warmth spread through my body. I should have been disgusted. Humans.. horrible creatures. But.. I felt.. odd. We walked out of that putrid coffee shop. That drink was so bitter and way too hot. I glanced at Eliana as we walked out. The sun shines on her auborn hair, creating highlights that looked.. appealing against her face. She looked at me as we walked then asked, "What?" I cleared my throat and looked away then said, "Your hair  looks nice down." She smiled then said in her best southern accent, "Oh my stars, Dametri.. could it actually be that you are nervous." I laughed.. a genuine laugh. Me? Nervous? She's the one who's cheeks are a fiery red. Pshh.. A full fledge archdemon nervous of a pitiful human, "Dont make me laugh, Eliana. Anyways, you are the one who's red in the face." She grinned as we continued to walk. I stared at her and asked, "Where are you taking me?" She glanced at me then said, "To the park. It's nice there. Peaceful. I tend to go there after a long day." A park.. okay.. search through the information you've recieved. Play structures.. swings.. germ infested children. Gross. I gave her a weak smile as we reached a path. We continued to walk in silence until we reached a swingset. The sun was starting to set and the colors in the sky turned from blue to hues of red and orange. Theres no one around.

I watched as Eliana sat down on the swing. She beamed at me then asked, "Are you going to join me?" I laughed then said, "I'd rather not. Aren't these meant for children?" She giggled as she started to push herself forward then said, "Yes.. but adults can enjoy them too. It's fun. You know what fun is, right?" I glared as I reluctantly sat down next to her. My heart raced. Okay. It's a swing. Not a flying deathtrap. I breathed as I started to move. Okay. Not scary. Almost pleasant, even. She swung higher, so I followed. I started to smile.. she looked at me then asked, "Enjoying yourself?" I smiled then shook my head, "No way." She laughed even harder. Even her laugh was melodic. This must be apart of her ability. Making people drawn to her. As she spoke she swung even higher then said, "You say you're not having fun but your smile says different." I tried to hide my smile as I swung higher too. She laughed as she asked, "You ready?" I bit my lip.. her smile practically reached her hazel eyes and the flush on her cheeks was very red, she gripped the chains of the swing as I asked, "Ready for what, exactly?" She started counting down, "3, 2, 1.. JUMP!" Eliana let go of the chains and jumped off. Fuck. Okay. I guess we're doing this.. I took a deep breath then jumped! We rolled on a slight decline. She laughed the whole way until she stopped on level ground. I started to slow down and landed.. on top of her. I couldn't breathe.. being this close. I could feel her body heat. My eyes went down as her breast went up and down. I swallowed hard then looked back at her face. I felt my body stiffen.. she looked up at me.. the sun setting around us.. her hazel eyes changed with colors of the day turning to night. They looked almost like amber. Her now red lips parted as I felt heat crawl to my face. I hesitantly put my hand on her cheek.. so warm. I felt my body tremble as I inched my face toward hers. What are you doing.. you need to stop. This isn't the plan. She breathed out a sigh. She smelt like.. flowers? To which.. I don't know.. I tilted my head.. just a kiss. That couldnt hurt. It's only for learning purposes. This is what humans do and I am posing as a human. Its natural. One more inch. I felt the heat radiating between our mouths as she put her hands on my shoulders then pushed back gently and said, "We should go. It's going to be dark and it isnt safe out here at night." I pulled back and shook my head. As if waking from a trance. I felt slightly offended. Hurt even. What am I saying. Stupid. Stick to the plan you damn demon.

  I rolled to the side then said, "Sorry." It was all I could manage to say. She gave me a side smirk then stood up and brushed the dirt off herself. I stood up as well while trying to calm my breathing and heartrate down. She gave me a look.. like she wanted to say something but didnt. We walked in silence back to the car. Probably fucked this up. Whatever this is. The mission or.. she looked as she opened her car then asked, "You're staying in the dorms, right?" I nodded as we both got in.

Why the fuck did I try to kiss her.