Dametrious Perspective: Honesty

She whispered in my ear, "Dametri.."
I lost control. It was as if she unlocked something deep inside me.

Eliana began to move her hips on top of me. Everything she said left my mind and all that was left was carnal desire. I gripped her hips wanting more.. I felt my demon coming out but I didnt care. All I cared about was Eliana and this moment. I found my mouth on hers. Our tongues danced as my hands slipped under her blue tang top. My hand fondled her breast. She shook in pleasure as her hands found my stiff and eager erection. I tilted my head back as she unbuttoned my pants and moved her hand inside. She stroked up and down, I couldnt help but hold my breath restraining my demons primal instinct. She slipped herself off my body and down to the floor. I watched her as she pulled my pants off leaving me bare.

She gripped onto my cock and began to suck. I began to snarl as my hip naturally moved to the rythm of her mouth. I wrapped my fingers in her hair, encouraging her to keep going. She moved faster in eager satisfaction. Eliana took me all in.. all the way to the back of throat. I couldnt take it anymore. The demon craved more. I gently pushed her back as she smiled looking pleased with herself. I stood and picked her up with little effort. I threw her on the couch as I tore the clothes off of her. First her shirt.. the fabric ripped as I tossed the remnants on the ground. Her breast.. her beautiful breast trembled as her eyes cried for me to continue. Next were her sweats. In one smooth movent, they too fell on the ground. Her black thong was the last to fall.

Her legs opened spread eagle as my hands held her calves while I pushed myself in. She screamed out my name once more. 

The feeling of being inside her was like no other. Every time I'd thrust she'd moan loud motivating me to do more. She threw her head back as I started to rub her clit as I fucked her. She's getting close, I could feel her getting close. The room around us began to vibrate as I felt my serrated teeth came out. Her aura surrounded us and I felt her body begin to rise. She screamed out, "Dametri!!" As I pulsed inside her. Eliana slowly came back down as I lowered myself on top of her. My breathing started to slow down and I buried my head in the crook of her neck. She gently stroke my back as I held her.

I knew she was mine.. I have never felt so safe and content. But what didnt expect to happen was that I am now hers. I must protect her.. at all cost. I can't allow anything from happening to her.

I looked up at her as I breathed out, "Eliana.. I need to tell you something. Please.. try to understand." She looked up at me at first.. she was smiling but her smile quickly faded and she stiffened under me, "Dametri.. your eyes.. what is going on with your eyes??" I shifted off of her, feeling extremely exposed. I shook my head then whispered, "Fuck.. fuck. Fuck." She shrunk back in fear then said, "What the fuck are you?"