persistent

I basically ran out of the class gripping the straps of my bag. I spent most of this year alone. Keeping to myself has been the only way to keep myself sane. It kills me. This school, the crowds.. their cyclone of emotions, feelings, and thoughts.. its slowly breaking me. There is no off button. I read EVERYTHING. I glanced st a girl sitting next to her locker. She's not crying.. but she is immensely sad. Her heart is breaking. Dig deeper. She's been deceived. By whom? My eyes started to prickle with tears as I turned my head, breaking the connection.. A jock talking to his friend. Both play football for the school. I can hear them talking about their plans for after practice but I can feel that one of them has a strong desire for the other.

Its overwhelming.

I felt someone tap my shoulder. I nearly jumped at the touch. I glanced to my left shoulder. God. Dametri. His eyes stared me down. He licked his lips. His pale skin had a light hue of pink as he talked, "You left without giving me a reason. Did.. I do something wrong in class?" He's close too close. I stepped to the side and back. I felt myself hit the lockers. His left eyebrow lifted in curiosity as he stepped forward. I felt my breast go up and down as I tried to clear my mind from the inevitable cyclone thatll hit me again. His eyes scanned down my body with a smirk then looked back. He towers over me. Being 5'3 sucks ass. He crossed his arms, waiting for me to respond. I cleared my throat and tried to close my mind from the crowds emotions and focused my attempts to talk, "I.. like being alone. It's nothing personal." His mouth gaped slightly then immediately closed, "Like being alone? Sounds like an excuse to push people away." I readjusted the straps of my bag.. he's not wrong.
He stepped closer, only inches away. I glanced to either side of me. The halls were empty. Everyone had left to their next class. My eyes returned to his.. it captivated me. His aura had some fiery orange with swirls of red. Yet.. his emotions.. his thoughts.. seem to be impenetrable. He smirked as he lifted his hand to touch my cheek. I felt the heat raise. His breathing matched mine as he whispered, "You must be so lonely." I shook my head breaking whatever trancelike hold he had over me. Then scoffed, "No. Not lonely. Just too busy to care about anyone else." I pushed past him. His eyes went wide with surprise as I glanced at my phone. Late for my next class. Fuck.

  He walked beside me while talking, "So you like being alone.. why is that?" Why is he so persistent! I gave him a look as I walked out the double wide doors then said, "Because I'd rather just focus on my studies. Anything else isn't as important." I looked as I stepped up onto the path that lead to the math building as I continued, "Isn't there like a class that you need to be at or something?" Dametri looked slightly irritated for just an instant as he hastened his pace to keep up with me. He gave me a very seductive smile.. I can't deny that this guy is super attractive. I bit my lips as I gripped my bag as he spoke, "Class isn't as interesting as you are, Eliana." I stopped walking for a moment and looked at him then breathed in, "You're wrong, Dametri. There isnt anything interesting about me." Dametri smiled said, "Care to let me find that out for myself?" I laughed and shook my head in frustration as I said, "Fine. One lunch. That's it. Meet me in the quad at 12. Don't be late." His grin widened as if he won some amazing prize. I gave him a quick glare then said, "Don't look so smug. It's only one lunch. That's it." Dametri began to turn around and as he did he said, "I'll see you at 12." I couldn't help but smile as I walked the rest of the way to my Geometry class. What is with this guy? Why won't he just give up?