Late night swim

We drove to the lake without a word to each other. What do I say? Ugh. Its been so long since I actually spent time with someone that I completely forgot formalities. Should I apologize?? I glanced over at him.. he had his hands in his leather jacket and bit his lip. I sighed. Okay. Just say something. I kept my eyes fixed on the road then whispered, "I'm sorry." He shifted in his seat then said, "For what?" Dont make me spell it out for you.. I glared at the empty road as I turned onto the hillside and said, "For earlier. I was being unnecessarily rude." I looked at him as he took his hands out of his jacket and ran his hands through his hair then asked, "Was it something I did?" I turned my eyes back to the road. Lie. Lie now, "No.. you did nothing wrong Dametri." He breathed out then said, "Okay. You could tell me if I did upset you, you know?" I nodded as we pulled up to the lake. I smiled then said, "Here we are." He smiled back then said, "Let's go." We walked out of the car and edge ourselves closer to the water. I sat down in the grass, near the cliff that overlooks the lake.. he followed me. His eyes watched me as I laid back to look at the stars. He laid down next to me. We stayed like that for some time. Just looking up.. He broke the silence, "The stars.. the sky.. space, it seems so infinite. I feel so small in comparison." I turned my head and faced him then said, "It is beautiful and scary at the same time." He laughed then said, "Kind of like you." I laughed with him then said, "You're such a jerk. But you know what I mean, right? Here we are in one singular part of the world.. where there are so many others looking at the same sky. Different parts of the world, different people, different hardships.. and yet all of us are trying to find peace. Its feels impossible, though. Peace is inches from our grasp.. but that is the scary part. Humans tend to turn away from peace and run towards chaos and pain. And then there are some that chaos and pain follows them.." My eyes began to water as I wiped them with the sleeves of my sweatshirt. He watched me the whole time then whispered, "It sounds like you harbor so much pain.. pain for people you dont know. You have the weight of the world on your shoulders." I turned rested my head in my free hand then continued to lay on my side.. he turned towards me as I said, "The world needs more empathy. " He shook his head then said, "You are pretty selfless. Its a beautiful quality you have. But.. dont let that get in the way of your own mental health."

I grinned and stood up then asked, "Are you ready for an adventure?" He got up as well then asked, "Should I even ask what we will be doing?" I said, "Just watch." I began to take of my sweatshirt. His breath quickened and he stood there uncomfortably. I kicked my shoes to the side. His eyes looked my body up and down as I unbuttoned my pants. His lips parted ever so slightly and even in the pale moonlight I could see the redness set on his face. I pulled my pants down. I stood there in my black hipster panties and my black bra. He was practically speechless.. I tilted my head and giggled. He stuttered, "What are you d-doing?" I smiled then turned and jumped off the cliff. He ran toward the edge screaming my name. Fear was riddled in his voice as his eyes scanned the water. The water was absolutely freezing but it felt so good to free float. I watched him from below then yelled, "You coming?!"

I could barely see his figure standing there apprehensively. Slowly he stripped off all of his clothes. Then I saw him jumping from above and the water splashed me in the face as he hit it. I looked around but only could see the reflection of the night sky. I panicked and dove in the water. Fuck! It is too dark to see. My heart raced. What if he drowns? What if he cant swim.. fuck. This was a horrible idea. I came back up and as I did, I felt arms around my waist. I heard his voice come from behind me as he whispered in my ear, "Got you." The warmth sent shivers down my spine. I turned around with his arms still wrapped around me then said, "You fucker! I thought you got seriously hurt!" He laughed as he held me.. my eyes wandered to his body. His muscles were fierce. Like he could be in the army or something. His body was perfect.. His abs were defined.. as are the muscles on his biceps and triceps. My hands trailed his forearms to his biceps and around his neck. He hugged me closer. His heartbeat was beating as fast as mine. The light from the moon and water made his skin glisten. I could swear that I could see faint marks that looked like tattoos. His black hair fell slightly on his face and his body shook against mine. I leaned in.. He stopped breathing and watched me with wide eyes. I gently placed a kiss on his neck. He shivered. I moved up towards his cheek and kissed him again. His hands tightened against my waist. I breathed in as the water dripped down my face. His lips are next. He opened his mouth slightly as I moved in closer... wrapping my legs around him and kissed him. He froze.. completely froze. I pulled back.. I shouldn't have done that. I should not have done that. I queitly watched him. He just looked at me.. not moving, I pulled back and turned away, "I'm sorry Dametri. I should-" He grabbed my wrist and pulled me back and kissed me. Hard. His hands ran up my back as I instinctively tilted my head. I heard a low growl come from within his chest. He grabbed my legs and guided them around his waist. He worked his way to my neck then began to suck and lick. I moaned, getting lost in pleasure. He opened his mouth and bit me. I winced at first but then I felt him grind against me. All too sudden he stopped. I looked at him exasperated and confused. He turned his head and refused to look at me, his voice was strained as he said, "Stop. No. This is not happening." I stared at him, obviously hurt. I tried to keep my voice calm and even then asked, "Why?" He still couldn't look at me.. then said, "I cant do this with you." With me.. his words echoed in my head.. flashes of him and that red head played from earlier. I quietly said, "I understand. Let me take you home." He shook his head, "No thank you. I'd rather walk." I glared, "Dametri it'll take you hours to get back to the dorm." His body shook in the water as he said, "I'd rather walk." I stared at him briefly. He'd rather walk then drive with me? The tears stung as the fell from my eyes.. I quietly said, "Fine. Enjoy your walk." He didnt say anything else. I swan back to the edge of the lake and got out. I took another glimpse at him. He still wouldn't look at me. Fuck him.
I grabbed my clothes and headed back to my car.