Chapter 2: Forks

"We're here," I sang, waking both Scott and Derek out of their dead sleep.

"Jesus Stiles!" Derek groaned angrily, stretching his muscular arms as he sat up.

"Seriously dude- not a cool wake up call," Scott agreed with a pout.

"Can we please find somewhere I can sleep in a bed for a few hours?" I yawned, blinking my eyes aggressively to keep myself awake. There wasn't a single other vehicle on the street at this early hour, but my foggy brain didn't have the energy to take in any more than that.

"Forks motel is just down the road," Derek mumbled.

"Thank god," Scott said. "I need some actual sleep before we meet this pack."

"I think we all do," Derek responded. "There Stiles." He said, pointing ahead to a quaint little motel.

We pulled in and parked, moaning and groaning as we got out of the car and stretched our sore muscles. We all grabbed our bags from the back and headed inside to the front desk. We were greeted by a lady with a wide smile, despite the very early hour.

"Welcome to Forks!" She said happily. "How many beds?" She asked, glancing between us but focusing on Derek. I couldn't blame her, he definitely looked like he was in charge. He wasn't.

"Two please," I answered with a tired smile. "Queens if possible."

"Of course! Room 103 is just down the hall to your left. Is there anything else I can get you?"

"The big guy likes lots of pillows," I said, gesturing at Derek with my thumb. "And I like lots of blankets. If you wouldn't mind sending us a few extras that would be really great. We could also use laundry service if you've got it... this was a bit of a detour and all of our clothes definitely need to be washed," I said, smiling as warmly as I could.

"I'll have them delivered shortly, just have your laundry ready and housekeeping can grab it when they drop the pillows and blankets off," she replied pleasantly. We all nodded our thanks and dragged our feet down the hall.

As soon as the door was open the three of us collapsed on the beds in exhaustion. Scott and I on one, Derek on the other.

"This is the most comfortable bed I've ever laid on in my entire life," I sighed happily.

"You're just saying that because you've been sleeping in the car for two days," Scott laughed.

"Yeah probably," I yawned, before forcing myself to sit up and get all of our laundry together.

The other two stripped down to their boxers and rolled into their respective beds without another word. I rolled my eyes at the sleepy wolves, nearly jumping out of my skin when a knock sounded at the door. A small man was standing ready with four extra pillows and two extra blankets.

"That's awesome, thank you! Trade ya," I grinned, taking the pillows and blankets and handing off the dirty laundry.

"Enjoy your stay, I'll have these back to you in a few hours!" He said, before setting off down the hall loaded with our clothes. The smile slipped from my face and my eyes slid closed as I closed the door, throwing Derek his pillows and stripping to my boxers as I walked towards Scott's bed.

"Night puppies," I sighed as my head hit the pillow. There were only grunts in response.

I was out instantly. I only woke up once, and it was to Derek snuggling into the bed behind me, which brought a smile to my face. I knew the big teddy bear would make it over to our bed.

🐾            🌲              🐾               🌲                  🐾

About 6 hours later I woke up sweaty and heavily weighed down. Probably because Scott's arm was thrown across my chest and Derek's across my abdomen... and they're always five thousand degrees. Being in a wolf pack is weird. But I would be disappointed to wake up any other way. These men are my two favourite people in the world, besides maybe my dad, Melissa and Lydia.