Chapter 42 - Bilal

"You people gave me two options, to fire Aliya or step down. Well Aliya left, and I stayed. Why then are you telling me to step down now?" I angrily said while glaring at Jibril.

"Because you are incompetent, your service is hereby not needed. Not even as a cleaner in this company" He said and then ordered the security guards he came in with to take me out.

"Wait my friends, don't do what you will later regret" I tried to stop them but they pretended deaf ears.

"Let's go sir" They said gesturing to me to stand up and follow them. "Sir, we don't have much time..."

"Ku dauke shi dan Allah! (Come on, carry him up!)" Jibril yelled at them.

"No, no need for that" I stood up to my feet about taking my briefcase.

"Leave everything behind mister man, only you and your car keys!" He said making me to give him a puzzled gaze.

"What did you just said? Wait a minute Jibril, do you even know my wife owns this company?" I asked him.

"Yes it belongs to her, so what?" He said.

"I see, you want to see the backside of me right?" I gently walked over to him. "Rahina and I will surely talk about this if I reach home, and I will make sure you are permanently fired!"

"Really?" He busted into a scornful laughter. "Alright then, go ahead. I will be so glad if you do that"

"Good then!" I uttered with a gritted teeth and left.

Ever since I lost Aliya, things hadn't been easy for me. I was becoming a laissez faire CEO and despite several warnings by some of the high rank staff members, I refused to change.

Aliya had been in my mind all the time, I couldn't call her though and she'd also stopped calling me. It was as if we've never been friends before, or should I say lovers? She even returned the car my wife bought for her. What surprised me was how she sent Fawad to return the car, I never knew they had reconciled until then.

Well they ought to reconcile, after all they had known each other since childhood. Such bond can hardly be broken, regardless of what type it is. As for me, I don't really think Aliya and I would ever be together again. My parents wanted me to appreciate my wife right? Well, I would keep doing as they said. By the way, Rahina deserved a better life and I was already trying my best to give that to her. Whatever bad I did to her in the past was because of Aliya, and I regretted it.

In all the years of our marriage, I had never raised my hands on her except that day. And hopefully, it was a single attempt and she was able to dodge it. Also, after the event I told her I was sorry and she forgave me. I wondered what type of woman she was, I protest against having a daughter like her. It's too much, at least she should have pepper small not to be cool all the time. She was also cool at our maids too.

Just as I was home, I parked the car in the parking lot and quickly headed into the flat. The living room was empty, which simply means Rahina was either in our room upstairs or in the kitchen helping the maids. Thus, I quickly headed to our room and hopefully she was there with her bump, going through some papers. "Welcome, I was just about calling you" She said keeping the papers aside. "Why that face?"

"Mtsww, it's Jibril" I hissed and continued. "He threw me out of my office"

"Okay, so why are you angry?" She asked.

"Haba Rahina, why shouldn't I be angry? I ought to be angry, and I need my office back!" I said trying hard to control myself.

"Calm down my husband," She said with a sigh. "I have the final say but I don't think giving that office back to you is a good idea. These papers are the reports of all your flaws in my company, I know you know exactly what I mean. Both you and Sufyan proved yourselves to be incompetent, but Sufyan won't be relieved. He's good at field work and observation according to these papers, hence he's going to be transferred to construction department as an observer. You, however, will be staying at home with me. Your salary will be reduced to that of a senior advisor, although you won't be playing that role"

"Like seriously? But why Rahina? You know I've been trying my best to put things into place, just like I promised you the first day I accepted that job. Please try and reconsider..." I said as she cut in.

"Bilal wallahi I can't help you" She said shutting her eyes off. "It's time I excersise my rights too," She opened her eyes gently and stared at me. "As your wife and the sole owner of BLD I said you are going to be staying at home with me, no more work. And by the way my bump is becoming bigger everyday, I need you by my side all the time. If my judgement is okay by you, please Bilal come and peck me on my forehead"

"I can't, please just give me one more chance and I promise I won't make another mistake again. Please just one more chance, Rahina" I said sitting close to her on the bed. "Just one more chance Rahina, please my love"

"Hmm," She huffed with a smile. "Bilal kenan! Okay your salary will be increased for you, is that okay by you?"

"No, all I want is to return back to my office please!" I muttered.

"So that you will humiliate Jibril, right? Look Bilal, you are better off without that company. Just forget about it please" She said.

"Fine then!" I withdrew from the bed. "Since you don't want to help me, no problem. It's your company after all" I said taking off my top.

"Yeah, and our kids' company" She added beaming at me as I headed to the closet to change into a simple wear. "Yawwa Bilal," She said more like calling my attention.

"What?" I turned to her with a sad face.

"Hmm, how is Aliya?" She asked.

"Mtsww" I hissed and continued what I was doing.

"I am asking you" She said laughing at me.

"I don't know, maybe you should call and confirm from her by yourself" I said changing my cloths.

"Like seriously? Please don't be angry, I just don't know how her thought bounced into my head all of a sudden" She said.

"You are just looking for my trouble, and I swear if you allow me to come to that bed with this boxers you will have yourself to blame" I said as a matter of factly. Yes, no more attempting to beat her or something again but sex... a rough one will do.

"I will have myself to be... what?" She said laughing again. "Come and try, I am waiting for you Bilal"

"You are still talking right?" I turned staring at her.

"Yes," She quickly cleared the papers around her and prepared the bed. "Lock the door and come" She said.

"Alright then, it's your call" I said already imagining how the innocent girl will scream.

And the rest is history!

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

Another update again, let's finish this book please. Are we really ready? But wait o, now that Bilal has moved on with his life what do you think will happen to Aliya? Will she also move on with her life?