Captured

Havre was levitating two meters above the ground. A low buzzing sound filled her ears. First snowflakes started to fall from the sky, and for just a second she saw the flare, reflecting red light in front of her eyes, before evaporating in the radiation of the two lightsabers floating on two sides of her head. She took a deep breath and closed her eyes. One of the lightsabers turned around its axis and slowly rose up. With her eyes still closed, Havre reached out her hand and grabbed it. The second lightsaber began to lower, and when it was in her desired position, she caught it too. Slowly, she tilted her head back and turned her whole body upside down. In a second's motion she flexed her muscles and with a short swish cut the air with the weapons. A short squeak came from under her. She opened her eyes and jumped back to the ground, landing softly on her feet.

'Perfect.' she proud herself and crunched in front of a dead Rayboo. She attached her lightsabers to a strap around her thigh and grabbed the animal's legs, ready to head back to the Skipray, but suddenly she froze. Somewhere far in the distance, a familiar sound reached her ears. She dropped the dead animal on the snow and looked up.

'There is no way...' she whispered under her breath, but as she said that, the sound became louder and before she could make any move, a large Xi starship appeared in the sky. 

Havre's heart dropped. She took a few steps back in shock. And then, like if something had pinched her, she came back to her senses. In seconds she started sprinting back to the cave, jumping over bushes and roots underneath her feet. Adrenaline pumped into her veins and she ran faster than she ever had. She knew that the ship was in such a position, that she had no more than five minutes till it landed. She had to get out of Hoth in that time, but she was way too far from the Skipray and heard the shuttle coming in closer and closer every second. She dashed out of the woods onto an empty snowfield and saw the mountain in which her cave was in the distance. She wasn't even halfway there...

Her feet were now moving so fast, that it felt like she was barely touching the snow. It was like if something was pushing on Havre's back, helping her run. Her breath became shorter, but somehow she didn't feel tired, her muscles were tightening to the edge, but she felt no pain in her limbs, her heart was racing like crazy, but she felt no need to stop. She pinned her eyes on the darker spot on the bottom of the mountain before her. 'I can make it' she thought to herself. But in this exact moment, she heard a loud thumping sound. The ship had landed.

Several things happened at once during the next thirty seconds. All that Havre would remember was seeing the outline of the cave, hearing a loud, strange noise behind her, and then feeling as if something rapidly twisted around her leg and pulled it so hard, she dropped to the ground, battering her limbs. Havre's face smashed painfully into the cold snow. She instantly tried to get back up, but the chain around her leg was now pulled by something, dragging her on the ground towards the alien ship. She tried to dig her fingers into the ground and resist, but it was useless. Then a strain of clarity skimmed her panicked mind and she reached to her side and grabbed her lightsaber at the last moment before the dragging stopped and she heard a distorted voice say:

'Tie her up.'   

She instantly jumped up, drawing her lightsaber. Her eyes were covered in snow and what she saw was only blurry, dark silhouettes surrounding her. She quickly closed her eyes and reached out to the force. The time slowed down for just a moment and she felt her pulse calming down. Then, just like when she had practiced, the world around her was clear and visible without her eyesight. She sensed four dark-energy figures around her, a shelter she knew in the distance and a ship landed behind her. And when she was ready, the world sped up again. One of the figures approached her and she instantly ducked, ramming her saber into the chain wrapped around her leg, breaking it in two. The attacker pushed her to the ground, but Havre used it to roll over and jam her saber into their legs. She heard a shrill scream and other voices that yelled: