To Germany

To Germany

I didn't want to die, but my brain still couldn't believe that this was real. That being said, stepping off the side of the Stark tower scared the shit out of me, real or not. I closed my eyes tight against the wind and waited for one of two things to happen, one, I would wake up, or two, Tony would catch me. Luckily, it was the second, because I was not ready to wake up yet. I felt his cold metal arms wrap around me and fly me back up to the flight deck.

"Are you fucking crazy?" He yelled when he landed.

"Yep." I said shakily.

"You just jumped off a fucking building!" He continued to yell. I nodded.

"I know, I was there."

"Don't give me a smart ass remark right now!" He growled and put me down, not so gently. He stood for a second and thought. He then cursed under his breath and groaned. "J.A.R.V.I.S., unlock suit #18." He said.

I couldn't hear what J.A.R.V.I.S. responded because it was in Tony's headset, but a few seconds later a silver Iron man suit flew in.

"Authorize Sammee as limited user." Tony told him. My eyes went wide and I smiled. "Keep the suit on autopilot. Make sure that the only thing it will do is follow me and protect Sammee, as needed." The suit opened and walked over to me. "Alright," Tony said and turned to me, "get in, we need to go. It takes a little over an hour to get to Germany from here." My smile grew as I quickly ran and hugged Tony, or tried to. His Ironman armor was in the way.

"Thank you! Thank you! Thank you!" I bounced excitedly before running over to the open armor and stepping in. Tony was a few inches taller than me, but I fit into the suit nicely.

"Yeah, don't thank me. I'm only doing this to keep an eye on you." Tony told me as the suit closed around me. It was a weird feeling.

"Alright, let's go." Tony said and the suit automatically started following him. I had to take a second to refocus my eyes on the projected screen in front of me.

Flying through the air was also weird. I didn't feel like I was thousands of feet in the air. I didn't even feel like I was moving, but I was going about 2,800 mph.

"Hey, J.A.R.V.I.S., can you put on 'She's All That' while we fly?" I asked.

"Are you trying to watch a movie right now?" Tony asked me with a criticizing tone of voice.

"Absolutely," I told him, "I'm just following, so there is no real reason for me to pay attention."

Tony was silent for a second, thinking to himself. "Good point, JARVIS play it in both suits."

A second later a small window popped up with the movie opening.

"Wish we had popcorn..."

"Don't push it." Tony grumbled. We watched the movie with the occasional commented about certain scenes. We ranted on about how she was obviously always gorgeous and they'd have to be blind not to see. By the time the end credits rolled around, we were in Germany.

"Perfect timing." Tony announced as we approached our destination. "What song should we play as our entrance song?" Tony asked me.

"Something AC/DC, preferably from the back in black album." I said, knowing full well what he was going to pick.

"Hm, couldn't have chosen better myself." He said. "Wait, you already knew what I was going to choose, didn't you? I did choose it myself."

I laughed and saw the jet, I knew Nat was in, come into view. Loki and Captain America were battling, but Loki was obviously winning.