Welcoming A New Home

When we landed the quinjet, Tony met us at the landing pad. He had left before us to ensure that the movers didn't break or steal anything. Everything was so new and shiny inside the compound. It was also bright. Tony liked a lot of windows to allow for natural light, just like at the tower.

    There was the training facilities/labs/business offices in one building, and our living quarters in the other building. The two buildings were connected by a large bridge. The landing pad was attached to the training wing, so we had to walk through that to get to the elevator leading to the bridge. Tony gave us a short tour before leading us to our rooms.

"Maximoff twins, Clint, and Vision will be on the first floor. There are two empty room, you can do whatever you want with those until we need them." Tony explained. "Steve, Natasha, Sam, and Bucky, if we ever find him, will be on the third level. Again, two rooms empty, do whatever. Thor, Bruce, and Rhodey have the fourth floor, whenever they decide to stop by. Skydive and her questionable significant other have the fifth floor, and I, of course, get the top level. Any questions?"

"Why does Sammee and Loki get a floor to themselves?" Pietro pouted.

"Because no one wants to be next to them, even with the soundproofing, next question." Tony dismissed, making me laugh slightly. When no one spoke up, Tony dismissed us all to find our rooms. No one had their own kitchen anymore. There were too many of us for that. The kitchen was in the main living area on the second floor.

     Loki and I finally got to our floor once everyone got off on their levels. Tony was still with us, rocking back and forth on his heels as he waited for the elevator to open. When the doors finally did, I gapped at how much space there was. It was an open floor plan, like the second floor living/kitchen/dining area was. The floors were a gray marble tile that helped bounce the light coming from the windows. There was a sitting area with a large television above an electric fireplace. The furniture was black to contrast the light floors. There was a beautiful dark grey rug covering the floor in the sitting room and a gorgeous modern chandelier hanging from the ceiling. The walls were painted a light gray, slightly darker than the floors. There was a raised platform, a foot off the ground, surrounded by glass. Behind the glass was our own little rainforest enclosure. The platform separated the bedroom from the rest of the apartment.

"Holy shit, Tony." I gasped at the gorgeous space. We all got off the elevator and I immediately went to the bedroom. The head of the bed sat against the rainforest enclosure. The bed was also raised on a half circular platform. Black silk sheets laid on perfectly with pillows to match. The bed faced the back wall, which was entirely made of windows. There were two doors to the left of the raised platform. One was to a very large bathroom, the other was to the closet, each with their own 'His' and 'Her' side.

"Wow." I sighed as I sat on the bed and ran my hand over the covers. Loki immediately noticed the far right wall, it was entirely made of bookshelves and was already filled with books.

"One more thing." Tony told us and walked to a section of the bookshelf, closer to the entrance.

"Secret room?" I squeak excitedly and jump off the bed, teleporting to his side.

"Secret room." Tony confirmed and hit a button on the inside lip of one of the bookshelves. A section of the shelf swung inward to reveal the weapons room. My avengers suit sat proudly on a mannequin behind glass. There was a second mannequin next to it that held one of Loki's Asgardian armored suits. Both suits were lit up by a small, dim light in the base of the case.

"Awesome!" I stared in awe at the small room. It wasn't meant for training, only as a storage space for our weapons.

"Like it?" Tony asked me. I was nodding before he finished his question.