09//partayyyy

"Guys I'm bored let's play a game." One of the guys suggests.

"Never have I ever?"

We all agree and hold ten fingers up.

"I'll start, Never have I ever sucked dick." Seth says.

I put my finger down along with Kena and Mads looks disappointed in us until we all look at Ollie who put his finger down. The girls are all looking at him shocked, but I just look smug because I called it.

"What never seen a gay guy before?" Ollie asks them sassily.

"It's just... You're... You're fucking Ollie Newsome, the guy that half the school swoons for." Kena says.

"Well I don't swing that way." He says with a laugh. "I'll go next. Never have I ever gotten a piercing."

I roll my eyes and put my finger down. And so do a couple of the guys.

"I'm next because you guys are boring." Kena says, then she looks smug and looks at me and says, "Never have I ever eaten a girl out." A bunch of guys put their fingers down Seth included but what surprises me is that Noah leaves his up.

"Fuck you Kena I'm never telling you stories ever again." I say and put my finger down. Every single guy at the table is now staring at me. "Can y'all chill? I was drunk, and it was a dare." They all continue to stare at me. "I'm straight you fuckers, who's next."

"Never have I ever gotten a tattoo." A guy at the end of the table says. The four bad boys and me put a finger down. I groan.

"You guys are definitely targeting me so I'm going next." I say. I smile about to get Kena back. "Never have I ever had a crush on someone at this table."

Kena, Maddie, Dylan, Seth, Ollie and some other guys put their fingers down. They all glare at me but I just chuckle because now I've gotten revenge.

A little while later I go to check my phone to see I have a text from my mom

Mom❤️

Hey Honey, I'm going on a business trip for a couple weeks. I'm leaving early tomorrow morning, so I have to go to bed now, come in and say goodnight when you get home. Love you!
P.S. Throw a party while I'm gone. BOYS, BOOZE, AND BOOBS! Kay Goodnight Sweetheart❤️

Okay Mom, I will throw a party in your absence. Ahahahaha, I love you I'll be home soon!❤️

I show Kena the text from my mom and she immediately starts laughing.

"Party at Cs tomorrow! Bring Drinks or snacks or you won't be allowed in!" Kena announces to the table. They erupt in cheers.

"PARTAYYY!!" I hear one of the guys yell and I just laugh.

Noah looks at me.

"You're having a party?" he asks.

"Did Kena not just say that?" I reply laughing.

"Your moms cool with that?" He asks in response.

I show him the text and he throws his head back and laughs.

"Oh my god that's fucking great," he says with a smile. His fucking genuine smile is pantie dropping holy fuck. I just smile back and the rest of the guys asks to see. My phone gets passed around the table as we eat and all of the guys think my moms hilarious.

The waiter comes back with the check and hands it to one of the guys then comes over and stands behind me and Kena's seats.

"Do you ladies need anything?" He asks with a smile.

"I'm good Carter, how about you?" Kena asks giving the handsome waiter a smile.

"I'm good also thank you." I smile at him too and he nods and walks away.

"He is hot." I deadpan.

"That he was." She replies.

"Eh, you guys could do better." Dylan says.

"Like who D?" I ask smuggly.

"I don't know," He grumbles at me looking down, "Just better."

I just laugh and smile at Kena and then type her a message on my phone

Kena

that boy is literally in love with you!

No he's not what the fuck C

Ugh yes Kena he is you know he is you just won't admit it

No. Also I need a cute dress for the party tomorrow.

I got you babe

She smiles at me and Dylan glares probably thinking I said something about his little crush. Which I did but I didn't flat out tell her he said it.

Anyways tomorrow's definitely going to be something.

———————————————————————————

this is short sorry but the next ones going to be longer I promise loves. Also there is NO SHIP names for them. What am I supposed to call them? Narter? Ew. That sounds like a type of fish. Anyways post #3 of the day. I'm currently avoiding doing my homework so yeah!