26//goodmorning

I wake up on Thursday morning with a kiss being pressed to my lips. I smile against the kiss.

The kisser pulls away and my eyes flutter open. Noah's face is inches from mine and he is still on top of me.

"Goodmorning, love." He says and presses his forehead to mine. "We have to go to school."

My smile fades, and I groan.

"Do we have to?"

"If you want me to stay on the lacrosse team, then yes."

"Fine. But only because you look hot in the uniform." I pout and he chuckles and gets up. I look at his standing figure and admire my work.

And by work I mean the hickeys he has trailing down his front from his neck to his v-line. I smirk a little, and he finally looks down at his body.

"Well shit, Carter." He laughs and scans my body. "I mean you probably shouldn't wear shorts today."

I look down at my legs. He's right there are hickeys on the insides of my thighs and little finger print bruises from where his hands were holding my legs.

"Damn it Noah." I say sarcastically. "I was really planning on wearing shorts in the 20° whether of Montana." He laughs.

"Well I never know with you."

I finally pull myself out of bed and pull on jeans. I go to the bathroom and brush my teeth and do my makeup covering the hickey that is on my neck.

Noah comes in.

"Do you uh- do you want me to cover this?" I ask pointing to his neck where there are like 3 hickeys showing.

"No." I look at him dumbfounded.

"Why?"

"So everyone at that godforsaken school knows Ive been marked. Even if they don't know by who maybe it'll stop the flirting."

I scoff at him.

"It'll make it worse. Make it seem like you are taking whores now."

"Not if I show it off. Not that I'm going to fucking announce to everyone that I have a hickey from you."

I smile a little.

"You have more than one."

"Yes Carter, I'm aware of that."

"So you don't care?"

"Care about what?"

"Care that you're going to get asked every class who gave it to you."

"No because it'll remind me of last night." I blush a little.

"Oh my god Carter are you blushing."

"No. Shut the fuck up." I reply. He laughs and grabs my waist pulling me to him.

"Carter will you be mine?" He asks. I push him away.

"Noahhhhh" I groan.

"What?" He says clearly confused.

"You're supposed to get me flowers and take me out on a date and then drive me to someplace only we know about and then confess that you really like me and THEN ask me to be yours." I say as if that was obvious.

"Has anyone ever done that for you?"

"No. But it's the ideal way to get asked to be someone's girlfriend."

"Well in that case." He says pulling me to him. "Carter will you allow me to get you flowers and take you to dinner then drive you to the spot on the mountains and then ask you to be my girlfriend?" I smile at the thought which causes him to smile back at me.

"Yeah. I guess you could do that."

"Okay I'll pick you up from Maddie's at 6." He says kissing me. "By the way wear something casual and warm." I nod and smile at him and then kiss him again.

"Okay go get ready now, it's my turn in the bathroom." He says pulling away from me. I laugh and walk out of the bathroom. He smacks my ass as I leave and I laugh again.

I put on a pair of jeans and Noah's hoodie.

He walks back into the room and scans me. He smiles when he sees his hoodie on me.

"Ready?" He asks.

"I suppose."

———————————————————————————

sorry it's short babes, i legitimately feel like i'm going to throw up i'm so anxious about finals. I'll probably do fine but IM SCAREDDD. my straight As are quaking atm. ugh ok love u!