22//dodgeball

(back to Carter's POV cus i'm still kinda scared of Noah's lol)

We're playing dodgeball in gym. Somehow Kena, Josh, Seth and Noah convinced me to play dodgeball. What the fuck.

So we're sitting on the bleachers waiting for Coach Jeremy to call out the captains.

"I made the mistake of letting Noah and Seth on the same team last year, so this year, you two are captains." Coach says.

"Ughhh! You're only doing this because we beat your team!" Seth groans, while Noah just smirks and walks down the bleachers.

He has a nice ass.

"He really does." I hear Kena say beside me.

"I really need to keep my thoughts to myself." I say chuckling and looking back at the front where Noah and Seth play rock paper scissors to see who goes first.

"Fuck Yes!" Seth exclaims. "C! You're on my team." Noah glares at him while I just get up and walk down to Seth.

"I'll have you know I suck at physical activities." I say laughing next to Seth.

"Girl you brought down a 300 lb dude on your first day here. I'm sure you can throw a ball." He says and I laugh causing most of the jocks in the corner to scowl at me. It's funny though, because some of them are trying to hold back smiles.

"Kena." Noah says smirking at me. I flip him off.

"Babe it's okay we'll be together next year!" Kena says going in for a kiss on me. I swerve.

"Bitch the fuck." I laugh. "Chill with that shit we wouldn't want them telling your little boy toy now would we?" I say to Kena but Seth heard me.

She mock salutes at me and walks over to Noah.

"Boy toy?" Seth asks obviously inquiring for his friend. I smirk at him.

"The girls been in love with your best friend since before she could walk."

"Noah?"

"Try again?"

"Dylan?!?!" He whispers yells.

"Yes! He's just a stubborn ass and won't ask her out." I cross my arms.

"He thinks she'll reject him."

"Why would she-"

"Seth! Pick!" Coach says.

"Right uh- Hunter" The boys pick the rest of the teams and we start the game I suck at running so I don't even attempt to get a ball, but Seth gets me one anyways. I see Kena by the front line. I throw the ball at her leg and it hits her because she's distracted trying to hit Seth I scurry back to the back of the court and see her glaring at me. I give her a sheepish smile and scan the rest of the court my eyes land on a boy aiming at me.

He throws it at me but not very hard. I catch it easily getting him out and one of our players back in. Seth comes over to me.

"You good back here?"

"Yep already got 2 people out."

"Atta Girl!" He says ruffling my hair throwing his arm around my shoulders. Just after he does this a ball hits his leg. He's out.

I look in the direction the ball came from to see Noah with a small victorious smirk on his face. I narrow my eyes at him and he finally meets my gaze and his smirk drops when he sees a smirk of my own plastered across my face.

He now looks worried.

Good.

I keep my smirk on my face and I see that most of the teams are out it's just me Hunter, and some girl in the corner who one of the jocks hits easily seeing as she has no one to protect her now. It's just Noah and the jock on the other team.