29//game day

I woke up again on Friday to kisses. This time not just against my lips instead on my shoulder and collarbone. I smile and my eyes flutter open. Noah looks up at me through his eyes lashes with his gorgeous blue eyes.

"Goodmorning to my lovely girlfriend." He smiles and I look down at him and giggle.

"Well this isn't a bad view to wake up to." It really isn't. A shirtless Noah on top of me, kissing my neck is never a bad thing.

He chuckles and tries to get up.

"Noooooo," I groan pulling him back down. He falls and looks at me amused.

"We have to go to school Carter. I have a game today." I groan and shove my head in his neck. I suddenly get an idea.

I start kissing his neck from his collarbone up to below his ear.

"Do. We. Have. To?" I say in between kisses.

He lets out a low groan. I smirk.

"That's not allowed. You don't get to distract me like that. Yes we have to Coach will kill me if I don't show."

"Coach loves me. He'll make an exception." I say moving to kiss his neck again.

"Nope. Nope. No." He says pulling himself out of my arms. "Get up Carter." I pout and stand up.

I decide to tease him a little. I walk over to his closet and pull the t-shirt off me, leaving me in just my underwear with my back to him. I can feel him looking at me.

I bend down and grab my bra from one of the drawers, put it on and then I walk over to the other side to get one of my shirts and jeans. I don't get very far because suddenly his hands are gripping my hips and his lips placing opened mouthed kisses on my neck.

I pull away from him.

"Nope." I say and continue walking. I glance over my shoulder to see him standing there dumbfounded. "School. Remember?"

"You're a tease." He states.

"You started it."

I put my clothes on and go to the bathroom to finish getting ready.

Once we're ready we head to school. One thing I've notice about Noah is he doesn't like PDA. So when we get out of the car and he puts his arm around my shoulders like we've done it a million times before, you could say I'm surprised.

I look at him questioningly. He looks down at me amused.

"Fuck it," He says, "If you're my girl. You're gonna damn well bet everyone's gonna know it." I smile and intertwine my hand with the one resting casually over my shoulder. He smiles back at me. Damn him and his perfect smile. He walks me to my locker then to class and kisses me before walking to his own. I swear to you. I am in a daze. I walk into yearbook with a stupid grin on my face. I see Mads, Kena, Josh and... Rachael?

"Hey guys," I say sitting down, "Rach what are you doing here?" I ask still smiling.

"I transferred. Oh and I'm in your group now. I'm helping out with the writing and interviewing because these two said you didn't need any help with the photography."

I smile at her to which she returns.

"Okay spill bitch. It's too early for you to be smiling like that." Kena says which earns a jab to the ribs from Mads.

"Oh it's just... you know... thinking about my boyfriend who woke me up with kisses and then had his arm around me and then walked me to class and then kissed me before he left." I say like it's a normal event.