14//shelly

I wake up Monday morning not wanting to go to school. Like at all. I still don't have any of my thoughts figured out. I look at my clock to see it's 7:40.

SCHOOL STARTS AT 8.

Shit. Shit. Shit. Shit. Shit.

I grab a random hoodie and pajama pants. I wash my face and throw on some mascara and put my hair in a messy bun. And not the cute little bun that takes 20 minutes to actually do. No the I haven't washed my hair in 4 days and I'm not leaving the house type of bun.

And that's how I ended up running into yearbook as the bell rings looking like absolute trash.

"You look like you got trashed last night and then woke up late, and then you ran here." Kena comments. I glare at her to let her know that I'm not in the mood. I don't feel like doing anything today because I don't have enough pictures to start editing or choosing, so I put my head down and fall asleep on the desk for the next 115 minutes. I wake up to the bell ringing, and see Kena and Maddie looking worriedly at me.

"I'm fine guys, I just didn't sleep much last night."

"Is that why you have Noah's hoodie on?" Maddie asks.

I look down and sure enough, I'm wearing Noah motherfucking Eades' hoodie. I groan.

"Fuck dude. I woke up at 7:40 this morning after breaking my alarm clock." I say.

"Okay so that's why you look like a homeless man styled you!" Kena says trying to brighten my mood. I laugh a little feeling a bit better after my nap.

We walk into bio with Mr. Hamilton who btw still hates me. I'm like the only person passing his class though so... I sit down in my spot and drop my bag down next to me putting my head back down. I'm about to fall asleep when I hear someone loudly sit down in the chair on the other side of me. I don't really care who it is so I don't bother looking up.

"Hey." the guy whispers.

Poke.

"Hey." again.

Poke.

"He-," I grab his finger and look at the boy who turns out to be Seth.

"Poke me again and I'll break all of your fingers." I threaten. He swallows knowing I'm not kidding.

"I need your guys' help." I look at him.

"Okay spit it out." I say about to put my head back down and not put up with his bullshit

"I wanna ask Maddie out." He says quickly. "Hey is that Noah's hoodie?"

My head shoots up.

"YOU'RE ASKING HER OUT?!!?" I scream not really caring who hears. "Oh my god this is amazing! You should do it after practice. Be confident she likes that about you. Oh and-,"

"Be yourself when you ask her out, she'll say yes. Just tell her you actually like her because that's the only thing she's debating with about you. Tell her something real, don't pull your usual shit." Kena cuts me off.

I nod at him because Kena's right.

"Okay. okay. I can do this. After practice." He takes a deep breath. "I can't do this what if she says no what will I do then?"

"She won't." Me and Kena answer together.

"Okay. okay." Now he's talking to himself trying to 'get his head together'.

I feel a pencil hit my back. I turn around to see Noah looking at me then his eyes drop down to his hoodie then back at me with questioning eyes. I mouth 'later' to him and put my head back down.